Profile for Max Murray > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Max Murray RSS Feed (Pennsylvania)

Bluesky Luxury Double Color Metal Aluminum Frame Bumper Shell Case Cover For iPhone 5S
Offered by blueskyseller
Price: $6.23
3 used & new from $6.23

1.0 out of 5 stars Man does it look sharp, but…., May 5, 2014
It completely destroys your phone's reception. I REALLY wanted to love this. I kept it on for a good 3 days, and acted blissfully ignorant of the many missed calls and lousy reception i was getting everywhere I went. The sleek design was enough for me to be content with it, until I faced the facts that I was literally sacrificing a working phone for a slightly cooler looking inoperable phone.

End of the day, I am still looking for a metal case, and for $7, it was worth a shot. But seriously, don't buy this. You'll only have yourself to blame.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 25, 2014 4:39 PM PDT

SOY-Gel Paint and Urethane Remover, Quart
SOY-Gel Paint and Urethane Remover, Quart
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $24.29
12 used & new from $17.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Really is as good as these review say, July 1, 2012
If you've made it to my review, you've seen the other people gabbing on about this stuff and how much they swear by it.

It's all true.

It works as well as everyone claims, and with the benefit of it not being toxic or emitting a ton a fumes, its really worth the money.

The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it really does need a thick coat to get the job done, and as a result, you burn though this stuff in no time. What a devilishly good scheme. Regardless, i won't use anything else.

3D Dot Game Heroes - Playstation 3
3D Dot Game Heroes - Playstation 3
Offered by lakeplacegames
Price: $15.45
69 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Boneriffic, July 9, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
If you're looking at this game, and you've scrolled down, or clicked some button to read more reviews, and you're still not sure whether or not to buy this game, then I really don't know what to say.

3D Dot Game Heroes is [insert generic description seen above here]. It takes many cues from past...game.....s....li.....ke....ze.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You have to know this information already. So instead let me explain some smaller details not often mentioned. The side quests are actually quite entertaining. Most of them lead to encounters with NPCs that have witty dialogue and references to other video games, famous people, pop culture, or memorable past events. One fairly entertaining side quest, for example, is a quest around town delivering letters to significant others, but each person has no idea they're in a relationship with the other person, and instead wish for you to send a letter to their "fiance", who in turn, believes she is actually being stalked.... and the cycle continues.

Truly the dialogue is really what sets the game over the edge. Too many one shot lines to recount, but I found myself laughing aloud more at this game than any game in the recent past (maybe minus other Atlus titles, or games that, likewise, don't take themselves too seriously [Phoenix Wright saga])

Actually, I would say the greatest downfall of 3D DGH is the gameplay. Here's some fun facts about me: I love Zelda. I love Zelda titles more than almost any other games out there. I have played them all, and beat them with flying colors and highest grades of completion. I have beaten pretty much every console Zelda game without dying once. Why am I telling you this? I got my ass handed to me by the first boss in 3D DGH probably 20 times before I was able to beat him. I was appalled at myself. How embarrassing.... But it's possible that it's just not the title I'm best suited for. That being said, I did start to get the hang of it after playing for a few hours, but trust me, you're gonna feel my pain.

Some of the trophies are horrendous... but doable given enough determination

If you like the genre, you really didn't need to read more people's thoughts. Chances are you'll know if you're going to like it well before you make the buying decision.

Fashion Nugget
Fashion Nugget
125 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars CAKE, March 26, 2007
This review is from: Fashion Nugget (Audio CD)
obviously reviews are based on personal opinions, which this will just be my own--but i personally love CAKE. continuing the trend of their sound, this CD will make you feel right at home if you're familiar with any of their other work. Def reccomend.

Who Wants to Be A Superhero? (2 DVD Set)
Who Wants to Be A Superhero? (2 DVD Set)
DVD ~ Stan Lee
Price: $24.95
5 used & new from $18.47

5.0 out of 5 stars i loved this seres, January 15, 2007
this is all matter of opinion, mind you, but i really really really really enjoyed this series. i was an avid watcher when it was on sci-fi, and having it on dvd is great. i totally reccommend- best reality series so far!