Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for Max Murray > Reviews

Browse

Max Murray's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Max Murray RSS Feed (Pennsylvania)

Modern Black & White Thank You - 36 Note Cards for $12.99 - 6 Designs - Blank Cards - White Envelopes Included
Offered by Note Card Cafe
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh sweet baby merciful Jesus, June 2, 2015
Oh sweet baby merciful Jesus. Thank you for introducing me to this pack of thank you cards. I am so thankful. Im praying I'll remember to send you a card thanking you for these cards, but I can't promise anything because I'm truly a forgetful person.

It all stated when I slipped in the shower and needed 16 stitches above my left hip bone. I have no Idea how I cut such a huge gash there, but after the doctors removed the embedded porcelain, I realized I knew my deepest passion was leading me down a long road of betrayal and self agony. I quit my work and returned to the town I grew up in. This lead to an assembly line of interactions with old friends I once denounced and demonized on my own personal insecurities projected publicly. I had to make good and redeem my standing in the community. You would think this is where the thank you cards come into play, by me sending out personal messages of hope and betterment to my fallen men, but you would be wrong. Instead, I regressed to my youthful juvenile ways of ridicule, torture and public urination.

6 months later, I met Jennifer. Or should I say she met me? We found each other I like to say. But the semantics are lost on me. I think we were introduced by our mothers long standing friendship. We knew it was a funny coincidence, one we've definitely brought up many times since and regaled to friends high and low. I will never forget her. And she'll never let me, HAHA!

The days turned to autumn, and suddenly It was time for spring again. Before I knew it, I had been back in my old rut, circling lost timepieces and empty memories containers hoping for sadness of departure and unprecedented relaxation techniques. I know that is unorthodox, but trust me.... it was all worth it.

Cards are cards. Just buy them and don't waste anymore time.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Man does it look sharp, but…., May 5, 2014
It completely destroys your phone's reception. I REALLY wanted to love this. I kept it on for a good 3 days, and acted blissfully ignorant of the many missed calls and lousy reception i was getting everywhere I went. The sleek design was enough for me to be content with it, until I faced the facts that I was literally sacrificing a working phone for a slightly cooler looking inoperable phone.

End of the day, I am still looking for a metal case, and for $7, it was worth a shot. But seriously, don't buy this. You'll only have yourself to blame.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 25, 2014 4:39 PM PDT

BLUE BEAR Paint & Urethane Stripper 1 Quart
BLUE BEAR Paint & Urethane Stripper 1 Quart
Offered by Firefly Buys
Price: $21.30
8 used & new from $16.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Really is as good as these review say, July 1, 2012
If you've made it to my review, you've seen the other people gabbing on about this stuff and how much they swear by it.

It's all true.

It works as well as everyone claims, and with the benefit of it not being toxic or emitting a ton a fumes, its really worth the money.

The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it really does need a thick coat to get the job done, and as a result, you burn though this stuff in no time. What a devilishly good scheme. Regardless, i won't use anything else.

Who Wants to Be A Superhero? (2 DVD Set)
Who Wants to Be A Superhero? (2 DVD Set)
DVD ~ Stan Lee
Price: $24.95
5 used & new from $20.85

5.0 out of 5 stars i loved this seres, January 15, 2007
this is all matter of opinion, mind you, but i really really really really enjoyed this series. i was an avid watcher when it was on sci-fi, and having it on dvd is great. i totally reccommend- best reality series so far!