Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for T. Wood > Reviews

Browse

T. Wood's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Wood "Mommy" RSS Feed (Washington)

Carrera USA Go, Mario Kart DS "Peach Royale" Race Car
Carrera USA Go, Mario Kart DS "Peach Royale" Race Car
Offered by Classic Marketplace
Price: $18.99
5 used & new from $14.03

1.0 out of 5 stars Not item described, December 6, 2013
This item is described as a Carrera 1:43 contact car for a track. The car I received was a pull back car. I am very disappointed and Amazon should take this off or change the description so others do not purchase thinking they are getting a Carrera track car.

Carpenter First Choice Twin Waterproof Mattress Pad
Carpenter First Choice Twin Waterproof Mattress Pad
Price: $36.99
2 used & new from $36.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!!!, January 9, 2012
I have no idea what these other people are talking about. I bought 2 of these in a Full & Queen size.(about a year ago) I have washed and DRIED the Full size sometimes 2 times in a row. I have had other products that if you dried them too long it would melt before it was even dry. This product I do not have to worry about the dry time. I have not had a problem with shrinking or shredding. I love it so much I just bought one for a King size. I have a front load washer so I am not sure if that would make a difference. There is a warranty on the product as well for those of you who had problems. But for my family these are the best waterproof mattress pads we have had.

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Three Little Pigs Play Set Soft Baby Toy
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Three Little Pigs Play Set Soft Baby Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope to keep forever!!, June 4, 2010
I originally bought this for my 1 year old for her birthday but her big sister loves it just a little more because she likes the three little pigs story. The pigs do squeek when you squeeze them but the wolf also has a hole at his mouth for his huffing and puffing. I love Melissa and Doug products and plan to keep this one in family for a long time. Very durable. But i did just buy it. Amazon is the better deal for this item because of free shipping and price. This is a toy they will play with for years. GREAT buy!!