Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Nancy > Reviews

Browse

Nancy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nancy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Faith for the Journey: A Spiritual Memoir
Faith for the Journey: A Spiritual Memoir
by Carol Blair
Price: $17.99
28 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beautiful story....funny, sad, joyous, amazing....I couldn't put it down!, April 30, 2016
What an amazing, uplifting story of one woman's complete trust in the Lord (Proverbs 3:5-6). It's one of those rare books I didn't want to put down and, as I neared the end of her story, I started to think to myself, "I wonder when she will write her next book?".

Her writing is filled with such personal stories helping the reader to remember, even though we are all imperfect, we have a Great, Good and Caring Father who loves us with undeserved tenderness and compassion. And, have I mentioned, as she tells her life's story, which is filled with great tragedy as well as a myriad of joyous moments, she always includes humor - I can't count the number of times I laughed out loud at something she said or did. This book is a treasure and I would recommend it to anyone!

Brentwood 8245 Sagaponack Wheat Pillow, 18-Inch
Brentwood 8245 Sagaponack Wheat Pillow, 18-Inch
Price: $19.70
4 used & new from $7.35

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely addition to my decor!, March 2, 2016
I am very pleased with this decorative pillow. It is very well made and the perfect size for my living room couch, it's not oversized but certainly not tiny.

India Arts French Floral Tablecloth ~ 72" Round ~ 100% Cotton (Sunflower Natural)

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased!!, January 14, 2016
I was more than pleased when I opened up the package and saw this tablecloth after all, it's hard to know what to expect from a picture. It fits perfectly on my round table and brings a beautiful, but subtle, pop of color to the room without being overwhelming. The fabric is of a good quality, no fraying edges....not too heavy and definitely not too light. I'm very glad I bought this lovely item.

Presto 02811 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker
Presto 02811 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker
Price: $44.95
182 used & new from $17.08

5.0 out of 5 stars We switched........., January 11, 2016
I was shocked when it brewed a delicious pot of coffee in only a few minutes. We had been using the drip brewers with their little cups of ground coffee but started to question the sensibility of daily drinking our coffee made by having boiling hot water course through plastic....so we decided to go with a stainless steel coffee maker. We're pleased and we're doing our part to cut down on waste......it's hard to believe how many of those cute, little cups we'd throw away weekly!!

Basis Sensitive Skin Bar 4 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Basis Sensitive Skin Bar 4 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $11.34
21 used & new from $11.34

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm pleased......., January 11, 2016
It's not harsh. It's gently and soothing. It doesn't dry out my skin. I'm a satisfied customer! I'm glad Amazon carries it because I can't find it in my local stores.

Norpro 260A Porcelain Ramekins, Set of 4
Norpro 260A Porcelain Ramekins, Set of 4
Offered by Kitchen Outfitters Inc.
Price: $11.51
16 used & new from $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect size!, January 11, 2016
These wonderful little ramekins are ideal for making so many things. I love the size which makes perfect, one-serving portions. They're great for desserts or tasty, individual little savory dishes. They're easy to clean, too.

The McDougall Quick and Easy Cookbook: Over 300 Delicious Low-Fat Recipes You Can Prepare in Fifteen Minutes or Less
by John A. McDougall
Price: $17.36
114 used & new from $3.48

5.0 out of 5 stars As the title of the book says...the meals are quick and easy!, January 11, 2016
Wonderful ▬ tasty, easy, delicious recipes for vegans - There's something for everybody to enjoy.

What Catholics Really Believe: Answers to Common Misconceptions About the Faith
What Catholics Really Believe: Answers to Common Misconceptions About the Faith
by Karl Keating
Price: $11.88
118 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative!, January 11, 2016
Great information - Helped to answer many questions I've had about the Catholic faith.

Catholic and Christian: An Explanation of Commonly Misunderstood Catholic Beliefs
by Alan Schreck
Price: $14.72
99 used & new from $0.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative!, January 11, 2016
Filled with great information - Helped to answer many questions I've had about the Catholic faith.

Agar Agar Powder 2oz - Excellent Gel Strength 900g/cm2
Agar Agar Powder 2oz - Excellent Gel Strength 900g/cm2
Offered by Landor Enterprises, Inc.
Price: $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A Vegan's comment., January 11, 2016
Great for making vegan cheese!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7