Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for D. Miyao > Reviews

Browse

D. Miyao's Profile

Customer Reviews: 97

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Miyao RSS Feed (San Diego)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Wireless Charging Battery Pack Cover, Silver
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Wireless Charging Battery Pack Cover, Silver
Price: $67.32
11 used & new from $40.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenience, wireless charging and incredible build from Samsung., April 13, 2016
The Samsung S7 edge wireless battery pack is fantastic. I am not 100% sure of the product description where it states 3400mAh, because the OEM packaging states 3100mAh. Nonetheless, the battery pack is smaller than the 3600mAh battery in the S7 edge, but it is enough additional power to get over 50% more life when the phone is on.
What is incredibly cool about this battery is that it uses Qi wireless charging and doesn't physically connect to the phone. While this may seem like a trivial feature, it is useful when on the go. This case isn't designed to protect your phone from significant drops, as the sides don't come up above the screen. I am guessing Samsung did that to minimize the thickness of the roughly 9mm thick battery, and I appreciate that fact. The battery pack is not cheap at $89.99, and it is specifically for the S7 edge, so don't go expecting to use this on another phone as it doesn't have an output port.
If you can get past the price and want convenience for an already expensive phone, I suggest you get this battery. It does have pass through charging, but it doesn't charge itself wirelessly. The build quality is top-notch.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Solove Titan 20000mAh Power Bank Charger - Ultra Slim Dual USB Portable External Battery Pack for iPhone 6S 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 Mini 4, Galaxy S7 S6 Edge, Nexus 6P, HTC and Android Smart Devices (Gray)
Offered by VANTRUE

5.0 out of 5 stars The best looking power bank you can get with huge capacity, December 6, 2015
The Solove Titan is an incredible portable power bank. What sets it apart from the other power banks is this one is actually made from a metal unibody and looks like it was made by Apple. The design is top notch and simply the best looking power bank I have ever seen in person.

At 20000mAh the Titan powered my Nexus 6P for a whole week without a wall outlet. I was on a business trip and forgot to bring my wall charger but had a cable for my Solove Titan. My Nexus 6P gets good battery life, but not a week's worth. I easily made it through seven days and six nights on a business trip to Boston only using the Titan as a power source. I even had 11% to spare by the time I made it home.
A nice addition that comes in the box is a nice felt protective case. It fits the battery like a glove and is large enough to hold your phone or spare charging cables.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Bluetooth headphones, Syllable Music Necklace Wireless Noise Cancelling In Ear Sports Running Jogging Gym Fitness Bluetooth earphone/Earbuds built in Mic for iPhone, smartphones and tablet-Black
Offered by Syllable Direct
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bluetooth earbuds under $40, November 9, 2015
For 35 dollars you typically would get wired headphones. But the syllable a6 earbuds are Bluetooth with a unique design which moves the battery to the middle. That frees up the earbuds from being bulky and painful to wear. By making a magnetic clasp, syllable made the design so simple and comfortable that allows me to wear them all day. Only downside is that the battery only lasts for 3 hours. Sound quality was great and they're fun to listen to.

Black FLOOME | Hi-End Smartphone Breathalyzer
Black FLOOME | Hi-End Smartphone Breathalyzer
Offered by 2045 TECH
Price: $99.00
2 used & new from $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Be responsible if you drink and get a Floome to go with your smartphone., September 22, 2015
I picked up one of these Floome breathalyzers and love it. There is an app associated with the hardware and is required in order for your device to work. The app is well thought out and the Floome is no larger than a current car fob, or alarm fob making this highly portable. The best part is no battery is required to run the device.

After a couple of drinks I tested it out and it matched my BAC levels properly to calculators on the web. That's fine considering I was at home testing it out, but I got it for the nights that I go out and don't keep track of my intake.

Very simple to use and intuitive. Highly recommended.

USB Type C Car Charger,Tronsmart 33W Dual USB Car Charger with Quick Charge 3.0 Technology.Attached USB C Cord for Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X, LG G5, Pixel C (Benson Leung Approved)
Offered by GeekBuying
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money on other Type C chargers as this ..., September 21, 2015
Don't waste your money on other Type C chargers as this one is the best hands down. It offers VoltIQ technology which figures out the proper voltage to charge your devices and this charger can charge the latest technology in the new Macbook Pro and the new OnePlus 2. It offers a USB Type-C fixed plug for your type-c devices, and it also offers a spare port for any other kind of USB charging.

For 19.99 you can't beat the price of this high quality product.

Wireless Charger with Smart Lighting Sensor - CHOE Circle Qi Wireless Charging Pad for Galaxy Note 5, S6 Edge+/S6/S6 Edge, Nexus 4/5/6,Nokia Lumia 950xl and Lumia 950 and All Qi-Enabled Devices
Offered by CHOETECH-Official
Price: $30.00
3 used & new from $14.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best wireless charger you can get for less than 50 dollars., September 9, 2015
I've used many wireless chargers before, and for 19.99 no other wireless Qi charger comes close to the quality of the CHOETECH Qi wireless charger. The build quality is top notch. It feels solid and is intelligently designed with rubber rings on the bottom, to keep the charger planted, and the top to keep the phone from sliding around.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note5 that I have been using with this charger and it fits perfectly. The Samsung wireless charger is quite large and more expensive than this CHOETECH charger and doesn't provide any additional value. The other really cool feature is the ambient light sensor built into this charger. Most wireless chargers turn on an LED light when charging, and this charger is no different. Yet where those chargers' lights stay on while your phone chargers in your dark room, the CHOETECH charger turns off! I love it and hate lights in my bedroom when I try to sleep. This is the best charger you can get for less than 50 dollars.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2015 2:14 AM PDT

1byone Belt-Drive 3-Speed Portable Stereo Turntable with Built in Speakers, Supports RCA Output / Headphone Jack / MP3 / Mobile Phones Music Playback, Demin
Offered by 1byone Products Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best record player you can buy under 300 dollars, August 26, 2015
I purchased this unit with low expectations due to the extremely affordable price. I am a huge audiophile and have been reading that Vinyl records have been making a comeback. Some argue that listening to music from vinyl records is better than CD and digital quality music. While I cannot necessarily agree to that assessment, I can tell you that this portable turntable was a pleasant surprise.

I have a wide collection of records from my childhood from Michael Jackson to the Doobie Brothers. Listening to records as a kid and teen was something I loved to do but over the past few years all of my music has been streamed from Google Play. For less than 85 dollars, 1byone gives you a record player than needs just a power cord to work. It has built-in speakers! Don't expect wide ranging speakers with this suitcase, but do expect to be able to play music loudly. It also allows you to play vinyl records from 3 sizes through the 3 speed system and has an adapter built in for those small 45s.

With most record players, you need an amplifier and speakers making listening to vinyl a pain. Not everyone has a home audio system nor do they want to invest in one to listen to older music. The 1byone portable turntable just needs to be unboxed, and plugged in. Within a minute you can put a record on and start listening to music reliving your childhood to that music from vinyl that just can't be reproduced from digital music.

I have many friends and family that still own their vinyl from the past and my mother especially loved this...she was listening to her old Barbara Streisand music when I brought it over for her to use. I now need to purchase another system as she kept this for herself because she loved it so much. You cannot go wrong with this purchase if you love listening to vinyl records.

ZeroWater ZP-010 10-Cup Pitcher
ZeroWater ZP-010 10-Cup Pitcher
86 used & new from $32.00

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS FILTER - CAN MAKE YOUR WATER DIRTIER AND CUSTOMER SERVICE DOESN'T CARE, July 31, 2015
I live in Southern California and the water down here tastes pretty bad. I have used the Brita filter as well as the Mavea filters but wanted to give this Zerowater a try.

First three days of use were wonderful. The water tasted great. I loved the filter so much I ordered another one to leave in the fridge, one for normal room temp water and one for chilled water.
On the fourth day my water started to get real SOUR tasting. I thought wow, I must have a defective filter. So I call Zerowater customer service and they ask for my water readings so they could explain the durability of my filter. I said I took 4 readings of my water and all readings were between 300-400 ppm. Keep in mind that I am a chemist and I know how statistics matter in gathering data. The helpless customer service lady said at readings of 300 I should be able to filter about 15 gallons of water. At 400 I could filter about 10. She then told me she needed the exact reading to calculate my filter and I said well let's call them all 400 but she still was demanding the exact readings even though I only filtered 4 gallons through my filter which is less than both of her estimates. I know things fail, but she offered NO EXPLANATION and told me they don't replace filters unless I provided the exact amount of contaminants even though I told her to assume all readings at 400(even if she est. my contaminants at 500ppm I should still get 8 gallons)...so instead I am just returning the pitcher to amazon as defective because the rep told me there was nothing she would do for me. Possibly one of the worst customer service reps I have ever worked with - sounds like she takes a lot of calls like this and is used to customers not being happy with the life of the filter.

She also stated that when the filter is fully used, it will release all of the contaminants it had previously filtered, and would be dirtier than the water you are filtering. So that sour I was drinking - was more toxic than the tap water. Be careful and do your research.

here is a link to the life expectancy of their filter.

Here is a link to their site - you can check the contaminants in your zip code so you can predict how much you will spend on this filter.

If you live in an area where the contaminants are 300-400ppm expect your filter to last anywhere from 4-15 gallons and then your filter will need to be replaced more than once a week if you consume a gallon of water per day. One filter costs ~13 dollars, so expect to pay 52 dollars per months in filters. At this cost you should consider a true water filtration system. If you have a family of four expect to replace the filter at least once a day.

Galaxy Note 3 Back Cover, ANLEY Bubble Pack Series - [Sewn Leather] [Original Fit] Back Battery Cover Plate Replacement for Samsung Galaxy Note3 (Orange) + Free Ultra Clear Screen Protector Film
Offered by ANLEY
Price: $12.95
2 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, August 4, 2014
Fit was perfect and the color makes it much easier to spot my phone. I love this replacement cover for the back of my note 3. It was slightly more slippery than the stock cover but it wasn't an issue.

MLB Men's Short Sleeve Basic Logo Crew Neck Synthetic T-Shirt
MLB Men's Short Sleeve Basic Logo Crew Neck Synthetic T-Shirt
Price: $11.99 - $30.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Crooked Logo, August 4, 2014
The logo was crooked when I put it on...Nice shirt material but it the "San Fransisco" across the front was one inch lower on the right side vs the left. It looked very awkward across my chest. Luckily Amazon has amazing customer service and sent out a replacement.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10