Profile for JPKlink > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JPKlink RSS Feed

Genuine Samsung Black In-Ear Headset Headphone Handsfree Earphone Ear Phone EHS44ASSBE GH59-10443B FOR Samsung GT-i9100 i9100 Galaxy S II 2 SGH-T989 SGH-i777 Epic Touch 4G Galaxy Prevail Galaxy S 4G
Offered by PINKTECH
Price: $9.16
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Price to Quality Ratio is Astounding!!, November 16, 2011
So I originally got these headphones with my Samsung Nexus S 2 Phone and they sounded decent and had a mic to top it off so I could use them for calls and such as well.

After using them for about a month I tried putting them in my ears different ways while sitting at my computer and much to my surprise, the ear-buds are actually supposed to go quite far into your ear (more so that I was doing) and by correctly wearing them I discovered that the headphones sound AMAZING. Good bass and overall quality; I was pleasantly surprised. So after about 7-8 months of using them they got quite dirty and I would periodically clean them but the rubber parts kept coming off in my book-bag and I eventually lost them both and it was time to get a new pair.

I assumed they would be expensive since not only are they the ones packaged with the Samsung phone, but they have the phone mic built in and they're brand-name as well. When I saw they were only $5, I was totally suspicious but I just got two pair in the mail today they are the real deal! Best pair of ear-buds under $30 I've ever used and they're only five bucks! AND they have a phone mic! I even use them at work with my PC and with my iPod.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 13, 2013 12:05 PM PDT