Profile for Robbie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 170

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robbie RSS Feed (BROOKVILLE, OH, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
InStyler Original Rotating Hot Iron, Purple, 1-1/4 Inch
InStyler Original Rotating Hot Iron, Purple, 1-1/4 Inch
Price: $99.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but only as good as a normal straightener., September 29, 2014
My Caucasian hair is coarse and a bit wavy. It does work as described. However, I feel I can get the same results with a straightening iron in half the time. I wish I hadn't spent the money on this, but now that I have it, I will probably use it occasionally, simply to justify the expense. I really wish the rotating iron barrel would move in both directions, as this seriously makes things more complicated.

Couristan 1001/1500 Recife Saddle Stitch Cocoa/Natural Rug, 2-Feet by 3-Feet 7-Inch
Price: $19.00
7 used & new from $19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks better than the pic., September 29, 2014
This rug was exactly what I was expecting. I know, the picture sucks, so I'll try and explain the Cocoa/Natural color a little better for you. The majority of the rug is a dark taupe. There are a decent amount of natural (yellowish cream, like the color of hay) strands to break up the darker color. The border is much more pronounced than in the picture. It's hard to describe, but the overall look of the rug is very nice, with a good amount of contrast between colors.

It is slippery and, if using on hard floors, you'll need a non-slip pad.

SHANY Cosmetics Clear Makeup Bag, Pro Mua Round Bag with Shoulder Strap, Large
SHANY Cosmetics Clear Makeup Bag, Pro Mua Round Bag with Shoulder Strap, Large
Price: $34.95
2 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, but very large., September 29, 2014
If for personal use, I think this bag is a quite large. I had to get something to put my makeup in to make it portable, as my 10 year old daughter was constantly getting into my makeup, so I have to keep it out of the bathroom. It has plenty of pockets and everything is easy to find, since it's clear. The pocket cover flaps are still pretty rigid after a month's use, but not too annoying overall. I highly recommend this bag, but wish it came in a slightly smaller size.

Shadow Shields, 1oz Boxes (Pack of 2)
Shadow Shields, 1oz Boxes (Pack of 2)
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $17.65
8 used & new from $17.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great. Not for all eye shapes., September 29, 2014
I reuse these for about 5 makeup applications, not using the adhesive backing, just holding them in place. They work great. However, the curve that goes under the eye isn't the shape of my eye, so when I apply shadow powder to my lower lid, the shape of the outline isn't right. I know they will never make these for rounded eyes, flat eyes, etc, so I guess you just have to deal with it. They work better than the torn toilet paper pieces I was using to shield my upper cheekbones from shadow fallout. I will continue to use them and recommend them.

Durable, Reversible 2' x 3' Premium Grip Rug Pad for Hard Surfaces and Carpet
Durable, Reversible 2' x 3' Premium Grip Rug Pad for Hard Surfaces and Carpet
Offered by Factory Direct Rug Pads
Price: $14.98
2 used & new from $14.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably great for large rugs, September 29, 2014
We ordered the 2'X3' pads to use under our recife (natural thick woven fiber) rugs at the base of the the stairs. They don't slide off the floor much, but the rug slid off the pad constantly. I had to glue the pad to the rug, which cost about $15 for the glue. If using under a larger area rug, this would be great. It's well padded and makes the rug feel plush. For smaller rugs, seek something different.

Buddeez Food Dispenser for Dog and Bird Seed, 6-Quart, Flip Top
Buddeez Food Dispenser for Dog and Bird Seed, 6-Quart, Flip Top
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, February 12, 2014
I own at least a dozen of these. We use them to store human food. The lid seals tightly and it's nice to have two different pour spout options. We do find, however, that the smaller spout is a little too small to allow free pouring of most things. I'm sure for bird seed, it would be just fine, though. Overall, it's a quality product that I would recommend.

Hot Pink Frog Peeking Pets Skin Cover For APPLE iPhone 4S/4/4G
Hot Pink Frog Peeking Pets Skin Cover For APPLE iPhone 4S/4/4G
Offered by Maxessory
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute for a kid, February 12, 2014
My 9-year-old daughter loves this cover. It is cute. It works as intended.

As an adult, I don't like it because the rubber sticks to the inside of my pocket and makes it difficult to pull out. Also, the frog's head is rather large and makes your phone not-so-sleek any more.

Vittles Vault Plus w Paw Prints- 35 lb
Vittles Vault Plus w Paw Prints- 35 lb
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough container with a good seal, February 12, 2014
This container is made of thick, seemingly durable plastic. The lid seals tightly, though NOT water tight, and is easy to unscrew due to the cross-shaped groves in the top. The square design takes up less space than a round one. Only downfall: it's difficult to wash because the inside of the lid has a bunch of (for lack of a better word) small groves that are nearly impossible to clean. I have purchased several of these for long-term food storage and will probably buy more.

Speedi-Grille SG-1210 RAG 12-Inch by 10-Inch White Return Air Vent Grille with Fixed Blades
Price: $9.07

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what they say it is., February 12, 2014
Nothing notable with this item. It is a white vent cover/grille, exactly as pictured. Received in good condition. Installed with no problems.

Alex and Ani Bangle Bar "Path of Life" Rafaelian Silver Finish Expandable Bracelet
Price: $28.00
2 used & new from $28.00

2.0 out of 5 stars I received as a gift. My opinion., February 12, 2014
I will try and be polite, but this is a review, so I'll be honest, too. I think this is a very cheap looking and feeling bracelet. My husband got it for me for Valentine's Day, as it came highly rated. Why?! It's a twisted-up coat hanger with a charm on it. Oh, wait, not just one charm, but 4. Four because of the ridiculous addition of all the little charms, picture in the background there. They are nonsense: a recycled symbol, an Alex and Ani logo, a Made In the USA stamp. These are things that should be on the packaging, but never on the actual jewelry. We had to get out the pliers to cut them off. I guess I just don't get it. So, if you're getting this as a gift, perhaps look for something a little nicer and save the recipient from having to pretend it is nice. (I hope my husband never reads this review, if so, sorry hon!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17