Profile for Robbie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 178

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robbie RSS Feed (BROOKVILLE, OH, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
HOT!! Flame Patterned Athletic Socks
HOT!! Flame Patterned Athletic Socks
Price: $7.30 - $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick, quality socks., March 24, 2015
We sponsor girls' softball every year and the flames pattern suits our business name. We have purchased these socks in 3 different colors and love them all. They're very thick and durable. The colors are vibrant. Please note, as I found out too late the first year to match our shirts, the flames are orange and yellow, with no red tones like the images suggest.

Duke 0474 Rubber Jaw Coil Spring Trap
Duke 0474 Rubber Jaw Coil Spring Trap
Price: $23.73
6 used & new from $16.02

3.0 out of 5 stars No directions., January 11, 2015
I just received the trap and am setting it up today, but there are no directions whatsoever. Not even a box or packaging. I guess I'm on my own here. I will update this review after I give it a go.

Buddeez 8 and 4-Quart Double-Pack Bird Seed Dispensing Set
Buddeez 8 and 4-Quart Double-Pack Bird Seed Dispensing Set
Price: $22.79
3 used & new from $12.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured., January 7, 2015
I've purchased these in the past and loved them. They have changed the design of the smaller container and have not changed the product image to reflect this. It no longer has a handle. I'm not pleased, though the containers are a good quality.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2015 5:43 PM PST

NFL Cincinnati Bengals BCA Old School Backpack
NFL Cincinnati Bengals BCA Old School Backpack

2.0 out of 5 stars Strap broke right away, January 7, 2015
Nice bag, but the strap broke the second day my daughter used it. So, I guess I take back my first 2 words.

KitchenAid KMCC1KB Cloth Cover for Tilt-Head Stand Mixers - Khaki
KitchenAid KMCC1KB Cloth Cover for Tilt-Head Stand Mixers - Khaki
Offered by Dropcome
Price: Click here to see our price
24 used & new from $13.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Like Highwater Pants for my Mixer, November 5, 2014
Nice thick fabric. I like the pocket. However, it's a little too short for the Kitchenaid Professional 600. You can see 1/2" to 1" of the base peeking out.

Luminarc 6-Piece Drink Islande Shot Glass, 2.25-Ounce
Luminarc 6-Piece Drink Islande Shot Glass, 2.25-Ounce
Price: $13.16
6 used & new from $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy, sturdy, classy., November 5, 2014
I purchased 2 boxes of these to take product pictures with for our online gourmet food store. They are thick and of a nice quality. The straight sides make it easy to crop out the background in pics. I'm sure my review is a little specific, but who knows?!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Citizen Men's CA4086-56E Primo Stingray 620 Analog Display Japanese Quartz Rose Gold Watch
Price: $356.25
11 used & new from $356.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice "everyday" watch., November 5, 2014
I bought this for my husband and we both love it. It's heavy, large (but not monstrous) and masculine. Though it is a classy watch, the black face brings it down to a smart casual look. No complains in the first month of wearing.

The Woodhaven 2 Foot Fireside Firewood Rack
The Woodhaven 2 Foot Fireside Firewood Rack
Offered by Alexander Mfg. Co
Price: $78.00
2 used & new from $78.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Less than pleased with packaging :/, November 5, 2014
Allow me to first say this is a solid wood rack that performs as advertised. It holds quite a bit of wood for its size. It's easy to assemble.

Why 2 stars? you ask. You have to clean up after the manufacturer's cheap method of scratch prevention during shipping. They used double-sided adhesive pads in between the two upright pieces. They were stuck together tightly and I had to pry them apart with a screwdriver. Then, the adhesive pads were stuck onto the metal so securely that I had to soak them in Goo Gone for 10 minutes before scraping the gunk off with a metal spatula. We're not talking a little sticker residue here, but thick, white, sticky foam. There's no way I would have left it on there unless I was putting the rack outside, out of sight.

I contacted the manufacturer about this and this was the entire reply, "Hi Roberta, It will roll off with your thumb. Dana @ Alexander Mfg." Really?! Thanks for the "help", Dana. It took me a half an hour of prying, picking, scraping, and washing to clean up a brand new product out of the box. I did order 2 of these, and both were in the same condition.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 10, 2015 1:21 PM PDT

InStyler Original Rotating Hot Iron, Purple, 1-1/4 Inch
InStyler Original Rotating Hot Iron, Purple, 1-1/4 Inch

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but only as good as a normal straightener., September 29, 2014
My Caucasian hair is coarse and a bit wavy. It does work as described. However, I feel I can get the same results with a straightening iron in half the time. I wish I hadn't spent the money on this, but now that I have it, I will probably use it occasionally, simply to justify the expense. I really wish the rotating iron barrel would move in both directions, as this seriously makes things more complicated.

Couristan 1001/1500 Recife Saddle Stitch Cocoa/Natural Rug, 2-Feet by 3-Feet 7-Inch
Offered by stores123
Price: $28.09
5 used & new from $19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks better than the pic., September 29, 2014
This rug was exactly what I was expecting. I know, the picture sucks, so I'll try and explain the Cocoa/Natural color a little better for you. The majority of the rug is a dark taupe. There are a decent amount of natural (yellowish cream, like the color of hay) strands to break up the darker color. The border is much more pronounced than in the picture. It's hard to describe, but the overall look of the rug is very nice, with a good amount of contrast between colors.

It is slippery and, if using on hard floors, you'll need a non-slip pad.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18