Profile for Robbie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 174

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robbie RSS Feed (BROOKVILLE, OH, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
KitchenAid KMCC1KB Cloth Cover for Tilt-Head Stand Mixers - Khaki
KitchenAid KMCC1KB Cloth Cover for Tilt-Head Stand Mixers - Khaki
Price: $25.14
12 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Like Highwater Pants for my Mixer, November 5, 2014
Nice thick fabric. I like the pocket. However, it's a little too short for the Kitchenaid Professional 600. You can see 1/2" to 1" of the base peeking out.

Luminarc 6-Piece Drink Islande Shot Glass, 2.25-Ounce
Luminarc 6-Piece Drink Islande Shot Glass, 2.25-Ounce
Offered by OrangeOnions
Price: $13.69
8 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy, sturdy, classy., November 5, 2014
I purchased 2 boxes of these to take product pictures with for our online gourmet food store. They are thick and of a nice quality. The straight sides make it easy to crop out the background in pics. I'm sure my review is a little specific, but who knows?!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Citizen Men's CA4086-56E Primo Stingray 620 Analog Display Japanese Quartz Rose Gold Watch
Price: $285.00
15 used & new from $270.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice "everyday" watch., November 5, 2014
I bought this for my husband and we both love it. It's heavy, large (but not monstrous) and masculine. Though it is a classy watch, the black face brings it down to a smart casual look. No complains in the first month of wearing.

The Woodhaven 2 Foot Fireside Firewood Rack
The Woodhaven 2 Foot Fireside Firewood Rack
Offered by Alexander Mfg. Co
Price: $78.00
3 used & new from $78.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Less than pleased with packaging :/, November 5, 2014
Allow me to first say this is a solid wood rack that performs as advertised. It holds quite a bit of wood for its size. It's easy to assemble.

Why 2 stars? you ask. You have to clean up after the manufacturer's cheap method of scratch prevention during shipping. They used double-sided adhesive pads in between the two upright pieces. They were stuck together tightly and I had to pry them apart with a screwdriver. Then, the adhesive pads were stuck onto the metal so securely that I had to soak them in Goo Gone for 10 minutes before scraping the gunk off with a metal spatula. We're not talking a little sticker residue here, but thick, white, sticky foam. There's no way I would have left it on there unless I was putting the rack outside, out of sight.

I contacted the manufacturer about this and this was the entire reply, "Hi Roberta, It will roll off with your thumb. Dana @ Alexander Mfg." Really?! Thanks for the "help", Dana. It took me a half an hour of prying, picking, scraping, and washing to clean up a brand new product out of the box. I did order 2 of these, and both were in the same condition.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2014 11:08 AM PST

InStyler Original Rotating Hot Iron, Purple, 1-1/4 Inch
InStyler Original Rotating Hot Iron, Purple, 1-1/4 Inch
Price: $99.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Works, but only as good as a normal straightener., September 29, 2014
My Caucasian hair is coarse and a bit wavy. It does work as described. However, I feel I can get the same results with a straightening iron in half the time. I wish I hadn't spent the money on this, but now that I have it, I will probably use it occasionally, simply to justify the expense. I really wish the rotating iron barrel would move in both directions, as this seriously makes things more complicated.

Couristan 1001/1500 Recife Saddle Stitch Cocoa/Natural Rug, 2-Feet by 3-Feet 7-Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks better than the pic., September 29, 2014
This rug was exactly what I was expecting. I know, the picture sucks, so I'll try and explain the Cocoa/Natural color a little better for you. The majority of the rug is a dark taupe. There are a decent amount of natural (yellowish cream, like the color of hay) strands to break up the darker color. The border is much more pronounced than in the picture. It's hard to describe, but the overall look of the rug is very nice, with a good amount of contrast between colors.

It is slippery and, if using on hard floors, you'll need a non-slip pad.

SHANY Cosmetics Clear Makeup Bag, Pro Mua Round Bag with Shoulder Strap, Large
SHANY Cosmetics Clear Makeup Bag, Pro Mua Round Bag with Shoulder Strap, Large
Price: $34.95
2 used & new from $34.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, but very large., September 29, 2014
If for personal use, I think this bag is a quite large. I had to get something to put my makeup in to make it portable, as my 10 year old daughter was constantly getting into my makeup, so I have to keep it out of the bathroom. It has plenty of pockets and everything is easy to find, since it's clear. The pocket cover flaps are still pretty rigid after a month's use, but not too annoying overall. I highly recommend this bag, but wish it came in a slightly smaller size.

Shadow Shields, 1oz Boxes (Pack of 2)
Shadow Shields, 1oz Boxes (Pack of 2)
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: Click here to see our price
9 used & new from $17.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great. Not for all eye shapes., September 29, 2014
I reuse these for about 5 makeup applications, not using the adhesive backing, just holding them in place. They work great. However, the curve that goes under the eye isn't the shape of my eye, so when I apply shadow powder to my lower lid, the shape of the outline isn't right. I know they will never make these for rounded eyes, flat eyes, etc, so I guess you just have to deal with it. They work better than the torn toilet paper pieces I was using to shield my upper cheekbones from shadow fallout. I will continue to use them and recommend them.

Durable, Reversible 2' x 3' Premium Grip Rug Pad for Hard Surfaces and Carpet
Durable, Reversible 2' x 3' Premium Grip Rug Pad for Hard Surfaces and Carpet
Offered by Factory Direct Rug Pads
Price: $20.98
2 used & new from $15.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably great for large rugs, September 29, 2014
We ordered the 2'X3' pads to use under our recife (natural thick woven fiber) rugs at the base of the the stairs. They don't slide off the floor much, but the rug slid off the pad constantly. I had to glue the pad to the rug, which cost about $15 for the glue. If using under a larger area rug, this would be great. It's well padded and makes the rug feel plush. For smaller rugs, seek something different.

Buddeez 6-Quart Dispenser for Pet Food and Bird Seed
Buddeez 6-Quart Dispenser for Pet Food and Bird Seed
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $7.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, February 12, 2014
I own at least a dozen of these. We use them to store human food. The lid seals tightly and it's nice to have two different pour spout options. We do find, however, that the smaller spout is a little too small to allow free pouring of most things. I'm sure for bird seed, it would be just fine, though. Overall, it's a quality product that I would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18