Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Robbie > Reviews

Browse

Robbie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 223

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robbie RSS Feed (BROOKVILLE, OH, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
AUKEY Bedside Lamp, Touch Sensor Table Lamp + Dimmable Warm White Light & 256 Color Changing RGB
Offered by Aukey Direct
Price: $80.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super simple, super cool., April 14, 2016
I bought one as a desk lamp that stays on all the time. Now, my daughter wants one for her birthday and I think I'm ordering one for my niece for hers. The rainbow light show is what they love. I just like the touch sensor and different options, as well as the long bulb life.

MARATHON CL030055CO LED Alarm Clock with Two Fast Charging, Front Facing USB Ports
Offered by Marathon Watch Company
Price: $59.95
2 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described., April 14, 2016
What you see is what you get. Exactly like the image and description. I love it!

Propet Women's Hartley Sandal,Melon,9.5 M US
Propet Women's Hartley Sandal,Melon,9.5 M US
Offered by Right Foot Shoes
Price: $23.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Too wide, too short. Just off., April 14, 2016
The sizing is really off for this brand. I bought 2 pair at the same time, different styles by Propet. Normally, I wear 9 wide OR 9.5 medium. After reading reviews, I opted for 9.5 medium. The width was perfect (keep in mind, I wear a wide) but they were really short, so much so, that I had to send them back. I guess I should have ordered a 10 medium. I'm really disappointed.

Propet Women's Corinne XT Slide Sandal, Black/Silver, 9.5 M US
Propet Women's Corinne XT Slide Sandal, Black/Silver, 9.5 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing off. Too wide and too short., April 14, 2016
The sizing is really off for this brand. I bought 2 pair at the same time, different styles by Propet. Normally, I wear 9 wide OR 9.5 medium. After reading reviews, I opted for 9.5 medium. The width was perfect (keep in mind, I wear a wide) but they were really short, so much so, that I had to send them back. I'm really disappointed that the sizing was so off. I guess I should have ordered a 10 medium.

Zeagoo Women Sexy Plunge Deep V Neck Slit Irregular Party Night Club Dress, Gray, XX-Large
Offered by Zeagoo
Price: $17.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Prob only looks good on petite ladies., April 14, 2016
Yes, the dress looks like the picture. No, I don't think I have the right to tell you how to dress. However, hear me out, if you wear anything larger than a Medium, don't buy this dress. You may think the shirred sides will hide your belly. Yes it does, on one side. The other is hanging out there for everyone to see. You can see every nook and cranny through the thin fabric. Every dimple in your thigh, your panty lines, everything.

For you ladies who wear a small, I envy you and you should buy this dress. It'll probably be super hot on you!

Scotty Peeler Label & Sticker Removers - The Ultimate Gizmo Set of 3 Originals and 1 Metal SP-2
Offered by discount supply source
Price: $8.99
10 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Metal scraper the only winner., April 14, 2016
The 3 plastic scrapers in this combo deal are useless after you've tried the Metal SP-2. That's the only one of the group worth a darn. It does the job! I love it!

TangDepot Handmade Decorative Solid 100% High Quality Cotton Canvas Throw Pillow Covers /Pillow Shams, Many Colors available, - (20"x20", Deep Red)
Offered by TangDepot. com
Price: $16.86
2 used & new from $16.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality, durable, but not comfortable., April 14, 2016
These are quality covers, the red is as I expected it, and they fit perfectly. They stand up to multiple washings. My only gripe is that they are a little rough/scratchy if you want to actually rest your head on them on the couch.

Bali Women's Comfort Revolution® Wirefree Bra with Smart Sizes, White, Large
Bali Women's Comfort Revolution® Wirefree Bra with Smart Sizes, White, Large
Price: Click here to see our price
23 used & new from $17.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Like sweatpants for your boobs!, April 14, 2016
Great fit, as always. I wish I could wear these every day - so comfy - but they don't look sexy under nice clothes or support enough for a work out.

Home Elegance 3228-15 Writing Desk with Metal Finish, Burnished Brown
Home Elegance 3228-15 Writing Desk with Metal Finish, Burnished Brown
Price: $399.00
4 used & new from $393.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 14, 2016
Solid, good looking, and best of all, easy to assemble. Like, seriously, the easiest thing I've ever had to assemble. Ever.

LifeLux Ball Of Foot Cushions Metatarsal Pads Pain Relief Kit. Relieve ForeFoot Pain, Morton's Neuroma.
Offered by LifeLux
Price: $21.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me. No help., April 14, 2016
I suppose they do what you'd expect, but I didn't really receive any true pain relief from any of them. In the end, a waste of money, but I can't give less than 3 stars because the products are what the description claims. Dummy me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2016 4:36 PM PDT