Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM
Profile for flyinthesky > Reviews

Browse

flyinthesky's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

flyinthesky RSS Feed

Content-Based Second Language Instruction: Michigan Classics Edition (Michigan Classics S)
by Donna M. Brinton
35 used & new from $5.69

4.0 out of 5 stars good price for the book, October 31, 2011
the book is almost brand new except there are so many names marked: on the cover, in it and so on! I tried to remove the names, but failed.

Nautica Sportswear Kids Little Boys' 3 Piece Fleece Sweater Set, Grey Heather,L(7)

2.0 out of 5 stars too big for my son, October 31, 2011
I have checked the size information amazon provided, and it says the large size is something equal to size five or six. However when I receives it, it is size 7, too large for my son!
Also they are not made of 100% cotton as it is so said, only the shirt is 100% cotton, and the jacket and the pants are 80% of cotton!Besides there is a blue dye on the left sleeve.

I am disappointed and think of returning it.

Columbia Womens Fast Trek II Full Zip Fleece Jacket, Eclipse Blue, Small
Columbia Womens Fast Trek II Full Zip Fleece Jacket, Eclipse Blue, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars really a good buy, October 31, 2011
I like the jacket very much, very warm and the color is as good as Iexpect. It feels soft and good! It is warm, good to show your figure and makes you look slim. I love it and would recommend it to others!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 2, 2011 10:44 AM PDT

Natural Comfort Soft and Luxurious 300TC Sateen White Down Alternative Duvet Insert, Queen
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $62.84
5 used & new from $59.99

3.0 out of 5 stars generally good, October 31, 2011
it is really soft and comfortable. I love it very much! But something I don't like is it fuzzles easily so that the cover of it looks not clean. After some thoughts, I returned it!

Clarks Women's Mika Beth Boot,Brown,10 M US
Clarks Women's Mika Beth Boot,Brown,10 M US
Offered by shoeprime
Price: $79.48

4.0 out of 5 stars generally good but the arch is tight, October 27, 2011
I have worn Clarks other shoes and usually 7.5 (CD) fits me well! But this one does not fit quite well,the arch is quite tight for me and there is no room at all!

Besides that, it is indeed comfortable. I wonder whether arches can stretch,if so I may consider keeping it. If not, I may have to exchange to a larger one!