Profile for Deb White > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Deb White RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Poetic Slimline Case for ASUS MeMo Pad 10 Smart ME301T 10.1 Tablet Navy Blue (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)

bloom daily planners 2015 Calendar Year Planner - Passion/Goal Organizer - Fashion Agenda - Weekly Diary - Monthly Datebook - (January 2015 Through December 2015) Teal Chevron
Offered by Student Media Group
Price: $12.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy with size and interior appearance, December 1, 2010
Just was not what I expected. Returned for refund. Purchased appointment calendar from National Geographic for double the cost but it's so much more beautiful and spacious.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2013 12:25 PM PDT

Classic Cloth Dolls: Beautiful Fabric Dolls and Clothes from the Vogue Patterns Collection
by Linda Carr
43 used & new from $5.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Love At First Sight!, October 7, 2009
A beautiful and completely satisfying publication. I especially appreciate the small details that truly make these dolls "classic".

Dolls Kids Can Make
Dolls Kids Can Make
by Sheila McGraw
36 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Easy!, May 3, 2009
This review is from: Dolls Kids Can Make (Paperback)
I wanted to obtain dolls easy to make so that when the grandkids visit we would have something new to do at home. I'm very pleased with the clear and easy instructions, the pictures, and the variety of projects. Yes, we will be making dolls next visit.

500 Handmade Dolls: Modern Explorations of the Human Form (500 Series)
500 Handmade Dolls: Modern Explorations of the Human Form (500 Series)
by Valerie Van Arsdale Shrader
Price: $17.18
60 used & new from $7.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes and No!, May 3, 2009
The book is loaded with dolls of every nature, beautifully illustrated, and inspirational. But there was a little too much nudity for my taste. Because I have grandkids who love browsing thru our library, I returned it.

Jack the Bear
Jack the Bear
DVD ~ Danny DeVito
14 used & new from $2.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, May 3, 2009
This review is from: Jack the Bear (DVD)
I love Danny Devito movies so you can imagine my disappointment when I was unable to view "Jack the Bear" on T.V. Everytime this picture comes on T.V. it is on a cable channel that we don't have. I'm glad I finally got to view it again and finally I can share it with my family.

Cloth Dolls
Cloth Dolls
by Brenda Brightmore
26 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely pleased to own!, May 3, 2009
This review is from: Cloth Dolls (Paperback)
I like this book very much. It makes me want to start on a new doll immediately. The photos and instructions are great. And even though the dolls are somewhat similar, I am thoroughly pleased with the, at times, subtle differences and have found myself just looking thru the pages for merely the joy of it.

Traceable Faces for Cloth Dolls
Traceable Faces for Cloth Dolls
by Barb Spencer
15 used & new from $2.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy to finally have it!, May 3, 2009
I recently made three dolls for three young friends of mine. The dolls and outfits were beautiful and the kids were very happy with them but I was disappointed with the faces that I applied. I just wish that I had "Traceable Faces..." earlier. I can't wait to use these faces with my next batch of cloth dolls.

Knitting Loves Crochet: 22 Stylish Designs to Hook Up Your Knitting with a Touch of Crochet
by Candi Jensen
Price: $13.93
106 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Designs as Promised!, February 13, 2009
The pattern on the cover is beautiful. I wasn't disappointed after opening the cover. Great patterns and trims and a great addition to my library.

Blue Ribbon Afghans from America's State Fairs: 40 Prize-Winning Crocheted Designs
by Valerie Van Arsdale Shrader
Price: $9.81
44 used & new from $4.96

5.0 out of 5 stars It's A Keeper!, February 13, 2009
I have been searching for this book for some time. Words cannot express how happy I am to finally obtain my personal copy. The rich colorful pictures of these afghans highlight their beauty and the skill of their makers. My favorite pattern is on pgs. 54&55, "Baby Rings". I can't wait to try it as well as several others.

Page: 1 | 2