Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Classics and Essentials in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Deals on HTL
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Samsung AD-4012NHF 40W Replacement AC Adapter for selected samsung models
Samsung AD-4012NHF 40W Replacement AC Adapter for selected samsung models
Offered by maxtrade2014
Price: $6.10
18 used & new from $5.08

1.0 out of 5 stars Nope, February 7, 2014
I was so excited to get a new charger, my Chromebook has been useless. But it doesn't fit! The plug that goes into the Chromebook is too small, and even if you hold it in, it doesn't charge because it's too skinny. I'm returninng it. Very disappointed.

Just the Cheese Mini Round Snacks, Classic White Cheddar, 0.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 16)
Price: $18.20
6 used & new from $18.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Um, yes, February 7, 2014
I'm slogging through Induction on Atkins and almost lost it all on a bag of Fritos when these arrived on my doorstep.

They in tniy little cellophane bags, so you get that satisfying sound when you open it.
They taste like fried cheese- like the cheese that oozes out of a grilled cheese on a hot pan, then gets browned
They are crunchy.
They are incredibly salty.

In short, they are the perfect snack to thwart my chip craving while I am low carbing it. Definite thumbs up.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not super-hardy, May 15, 2013
My 10 year old has severe oral motor sensory seeking behavior. I bought him several chewable necklaces to see what would help satisfy the behavior. This is quite thick, bigger than you'd expect, one side having raised bumps and the other ribbed.

After only 2 weeks, several of the rubber bumps have been chewed off, and there are deep tears in the ribbed side. Also, it comes on a relatively cheap black cloth cord, which was chewed as well and showed the various color fibers underneath the black dye. I'm not sure I'd buy this again. I took some photos, but I can't seem to figure out how to upload them in my review.

The most success I've had is taking apart a teething necklace for infants, and stringing the shaped beads onto a thick, hardier string as a necklace. My son is an aggressive chewer, though, and this may work if your little one is a lighter or more moderate oral sensory seeker. Just remember, this is BIG.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars This thing is just...I don't know., June 6, 2012
I've had this for approximately 3 hours. I need/want a HRM as I'm beginning to become dedicated to fitness, and I'd like to track when I'm in aerobic and anaerobic phases, as well as my max.

The directions so far are worthless. "This button does this!" OK, great. I press the Set button to Set things, but HOW, exactly, does one adjust time and date? That took a while. I'm still not certain how I got the watch part set up, but I did. I just pressed buttons in varying patterns for a while.

I've strapped on the chest strap. It will fit a wide variety of physiques, I assure you, so don't worry about that. I've obediently pressed the On/Off button (for some reason this activates the heart rate monitoring?), watched the three dashes appear, and after that, my heart rate is supposed to pop up. So far it hasn't, and I've spent an hour tightening the chest strap, lowering it, raising it, tightening again, whipping off my sports bra to see if perhaps Spandex was causing interference, held the watch right up against the chest strap, and nada. No heart rate is being captured. I put it on my 9 year old son, and he doesn't have one either.

Most likely this is user error, but so far, I'm finding this thing to be a tremendous pain in the neck with murky instructions at best.

Update 6/7/12:

I got it to work!! Thanks for the tip on getting it wet. It tracked me all day at work. I was so entertained all day. Then when I got to the gym, it promptly stopped. I got it wet. Nothing. I got me wet. Nothing. I adjusted it up and down. Nothing. I got it and me wet. Nothing. I decided to just start working out. I did a Tabata class...nothing. I discovered that the backlight doesn't stay lit for more than a second or two so you have to hold it if you want to watch it look for your heartbeat. I got home and flung the chest strap and watch onto the couch in a fit of frustration, and suddenly my couch had a heartbeat.

I continue to dislike and am pondering returning. >:| I'm adding a star onto my first review, for two stars, because it did work for about nine hours.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2012 7:34 AM PDT

Rockland Luggage Dot 4 Piece Luggage Set, Black Dot, One Size
Rockland Luggage Dot 4 Piece Luggage Set, Black Dot, One Size
Price: $95.99
12 used & new from $95.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Tore on first trip :(, October 30, 2011
I travel quite a bit for work. My old luggage was fine--sturdy, uninteresting. I wanted something with 'pop', with personality and to make it easy for me to pick out of the baggage claim carousel. This set was perfect. I was so excited when it arrived. They are all quite roomy, with zippered areas and a good, sturdy (if short) handle, but the wheels move nicely and easily.

I took my most recent trip across the country on the 17th of October, and I easily picked out my bag--and it was torn! In the back, there were two little tears. You can put a finger in and feel the support bars. Like something punctured it, or maybe a hard edged case was jammed up against this soft one.

So...this is clearly delicate luggage. I'm so upset it's already wrecked. You would just think that a suitcase could handle one single leg of a trip!!

Sally Grey Knee-High Suede Boots (Wide Width)
Sally Grey Knee-High Suede Boots (Wide Width)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, comfy, great looking, October 30, 2011
Great fit around my calves. Unfortunately I don't have wide feet, just wide calves, but if I wear socks it's all right. I'm still hunting for the perfect outfit to match! :)

More Parts (Picture Puffins)
More Parts (Picture Puffins)
by Tedd Arnold
Price: $6.99
119 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT book for teaching!, October 16, 2011
This, along with Parts and Even More Parts, is a terrific book for teaching figurative vs. literal language. My son is 9, so all the pictures are really great for him in terms of capturing his interest enough to read the words--phrases like "my nose is running" is illustrated by the main character's nose leaping off his face and dashing across the page. My son has Asperger's, and part of that form of autism is a true black and white way of thinking (EVERYTHING is literal) along with a strong visual learning style. We have struggled for years to explain simple colloquialisms and have failed. If your nose is running, then where are its legs? These books, with the illustrations, make a perfect teacher. He's come really far in terms of understanding every day sayings in just the last week. The school has now begun using them in the classrooms as well with the special needs kids as well. Not only that, they're funny. These are great, great books. My boy laughs himself to sleep every night. Ten stars!