Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for M. L. Struck > Reviews

Browse

M. L. Struck's Profile

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. L. Struck "Movie Master" RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Great Records Of The Decade: 40's Hits, Vol. 1
Great Records Of The Decade: 40's Hits, Vol. 1
Price: $12.39
41 used & new from $0.91

4.0 out of 5 stars But all in all its a great cd, especially for dancing, March 27, 2015
I am enjoying this cd! There are only a couple of the tracks I don't care for. But all in all its a great cd, especially for dancing!!

Pacific Coast Lighthouses 2015 Wall Calendar
Pacific Coast Lighthouses 2015 Wall Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, February 23, 2015
Beautiful calender! I'm really enjoying it!!!

Simplicity Winter Cartoon Pattern Cap - Knit Animal Hat, 1083_Missy Cat
Simplicity Winter Cartoon Pattern Cap - Knit Animal Hat, 1083_Missy Cat
Offered by PDS Online
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it! She was so excited about the hat ..., February 10, 2015
This hat was a gift for my Grand-daughter's birthday. She loved it! She was so excited about the hat She put it on immediately! Its just adorable!

Hurricane Harps THS_Harmonica_Pouch The Harmonica Store - Pouch for 10 Hole Diatonic Harmonicas
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT CASE!, January 22, 2015
This case was a Christmas gift for my son. His harmonica is small and it just fits perfect in this case! Its well padded for protection and easy to carry. My son was really happy to get it!

2 Dirt Devil F8 HEPA Filters; Compare with Dirt Devil Part # 3UD0280001, 3-UD0280-001; Designed & Engineered by Crucial Vacuum
Offered by Crucial Vacuum Inc
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 22, 2015
These dirt devil filters are great! Couldn't use my vacuum without them!!!

Celebrity Train Layouts, 3-DVD Boxed Set
Celebrity Train Layouts, 3-DVD Boxed Set
DVD ~ Frank Sinatra
Price: $24.99
4 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I was really happy to find the set of 3 for him, December 20, 2014
I bought this for my son's birthday. He is really enjoying the Dvd. He had seen one of the shows about Frank Sinatra's train lay out and wanted a copy of his own. I was really happy to find the set of 3 for him. Its a great set for any train buff!!!

Wilton Clear Party Bag with Tie, Set of 50
Wilton Clear Party Bag with Tie, Set of 50
Offered by 7GIFTS
Price: $6.10
7 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These bags will be great for wrapping the cookies to give to them, November 27, 2014
Each year I make my Grandchildren a St Nicholas cookie to celebrate St Nicholas Day. These bags will be great for wrapping the cookies to give to them. I am really glad I found them!

Better Housewares 2480 Wall-Mounted 3-Arm Bamboo Towel Bar
Better Housewares 2480 Wall-Mounted 3-Arm Bamboo Towel Bar
Price: $29.06

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth the Money!!!, November 17, 2014
This towel bar is AWFUL!!!!!! It hangs at a slant and the towels look like they will fall off at any minute! The mount is flimsy and no matter how hard you try it will not hang straight!! I wobbles on the wall and will probably fall off!!! Wish I had just sent it back! Not worth the money or your time!!!

Fairy Tale - A True Story
Fairy Tale - A True Story
DVD ~ Paul McGann
Offered by Phase 3, LLC
Price: $9.60
50 used & new from $0.19

5.0 out of 5 stars if you have a daughter or Grand-Daughter between the ages of 6 and 10 she will love this wonderful Fairy movie, August 23, 2014
This review is from: Fairy Tale - A True Story (DVD)
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my Grand-Daughter. However I have seen this movie before and it is truly magical! if you have a daughter or Grand-Daughter between the ages of 6 and 10 she will love this wonderful Fairy movie!!

Dirt Devil 1UD0281500 Foam Filter for Uprights
Dirt Devil 1UD0281500 Foam Filter for Uprights
Offered by Our Pampered Home
Price: $4.72
2 used & new from $4.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Really glad to have them, July 12, 2014
Needed extra's for my vacuum and Amazon was the only place I could find them. Really glad to have them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5