Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Mom of Two Boys > Reviews

Browse

Mom of Two Boys' Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mom of Two Boys RSS Feed (PA)

Zombies Hate Stuff
Zombies Hate Stuff
by Greg Stones
Price: $9.95
155 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulously clever, creative and hilarious., July 12, 2012
This review is from: Zombies Hate Stuff (Hardcover)
My title says it all. If you have a zombie fan in your life...you need to buy this book. Heck, buy two...!!!

Men's Sterling Silver Saint Christopher Round Medal with Stainless Steel Chain, 20"
Price: $29.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice piece!, April 23, 2008
We purchased this St. Christopher medal for our son as a gift for his First Holy Communion. It just arrived today and, although he hasn't even seen it yet, I think it's just perfect. Very pleased.

LeapFrog® Leapster® Learning Game System - Green
LeapFrog® Leapster® Learning Game System - Green
21 used & new from $14.05

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING!!!, January 27, 2006
My son got this unit for Christmas in addition to many games/software. The software requests that the user push the "big blue button". Guess what? NO big blue button. I find this absolutely unacceptable from a big name company who calls themself "educational". Sure, kids can figure it out, but THAT is not the point. We should expect more as parents from this company and more for our kids! I contacted Leapfrog about this issue and do you know what they told me? I am to tell my son that he has a "special" leapster!! Maybe Leapfrog needs someone to send them a dictionary b/c there is nothing special about a product like this when it isn't capable of following its own software instructions.

Additionally...beware...the leapster recharging system that we also bought does NOT fit.

Very very very unhappy with Leapfrog and their customer service and their products.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 6, 2006 2:27 PM PST