Profile for Prime > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Prime RSS Feed (Myrtle Beach, SC, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
It Feel's Like Rain
It Feel's Like Rain
Price: $5.94

5.0 out of 5 stars New Old School Class, March 12, 2015
This review is from: It Feel's Like Rain (MP3 Music)
In this album, Dewayne has brought some old school class back to country music and has done it in a refreshing way. With songs like "It Feels Like Rain" and "When I Can't Get Over You" he beautifully conveys a sadness that we have all felt then he picks us back up and dusts us off with lighthearted songs like "Dirt Poor Blues" and "City Boy".
I can feel every song.

The Babadook [HD]
The Babadook [HD]
DVD

2.0 out of 5 stars Lesson Learned Again, February 4, 2015
I haven't been so disappointed in a film in a long time. "Exorcist" director William Friedkin supposedly said " 'The Babadook' is the scariest film I've ever seen" as reported in The Guardian. Well, I wonder if he has forgotten his own film and has only watched Saturday morning cartoons since. (Nothing wrong with that of course.) Speaking of Saturday mornings, this was even less scary than a good episode of "Goosebumps" or "Are You Afraid of the Dark" and honestly, I really wanted to like this film, I like the premise but that's where it ends.

I have learned over the years that if a film is compared to "The Exorcist" that it is likely a desperate attempt to get people to watch a bad to mediocre production but I thought that maybe if the director of the aforementioned said it was scary, it would be.

Lesson learned, again.

Black Metal 290 Degree Wide Angle Peephole Door Viewer Scope
Black Metal 290 Degree Wide Angle Peephole Door Viewer Scope
Offered by LROTA
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't believe how much I could see..., September 14, 2014
This is simply amazing to me; I can see clearly in all directions, believe it or not, the full 290 degrees. I can see the small doormat that is right up against my door! No kidding! Installation was straight forward and easy. It looks great; like it was made into the door.

Logitech Wireless Anywhere Mouse MX for PC and Mac
Logitech Wireless Anywhere Mouse MX for PC and Mac
Price: $34.99
69 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite mouse yet., September 14, 2014
The perfect mouse for me; versatile to configure, the smoothest, fastest scroll I have ever seen (if you set it that way), very sensitive. The wheel can be clicked to make it scroll in increments as well. Works great with my Mac.

Roku 3 Streaming Media Player
Roku 3 Streaming Media Player
Offered by Enticing Pricing
Price: $81.55
98 used & new from $68.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Been enjoying Roku from the start, September 14, 2014
I have had one of every model and they just keep getting better. All still working with no problems. So many channels and the options just keep growing. So easy to set up; in less that 5 minutes you are exploring channels.

Adult Swirl Tie-Dyed Cotton Tee (Blue Ocean Swirl) (2X-Large)
Adult Swirl Tie-Dyed Cotton Tee (Blue Ocean Swirl) (2X-Large)
Offered by StandardWorkwear
Price: Click here to see our price
7 used & new from $12.35

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed; didn't hold up well at all., September 14, 2014
The shirt is beautiful but thin and poorly made. I have worn it only twice and only around the house but the underarms already have holes.

Hanes Men's Classics 7-Pack Comfort Soft Sport Brief - Assorted Colors, Assorted, Large
Offered by Global Millenium express

4.0 out of 5 stars Jumped over 10 dollars a pack in a year. Seriously?, September 14, 2014
I bought these in July of 2013 for $15.66. For that price, they are wonderful. They fit great, they are very comfortable, soft and light. After a year, they have worn quite well. However, I come back and see that the price has went up over ten buck for a pack.

Seriously? I like them but let's be real, there isn't that much to these and I can't see that big of a price jump in just a year.

4 stars for for the product but a big thumbs down on value after the jump. At $15.66; they were a good solid buy.

The Other Side of Oz
The Other Side of Oz
by Buddy Ebsen
105 used & new from $0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars A visit with Buddy, October 15, 2012
This review is from: The Other Side of Oz (Hardcover)
A fascinating autobiography so well written that it almost feels like Buddy Ebsen stopped by for a visit to tell you his life story. He tells the story well from cover to cover; I couldn't put this one down.

I now have a whole new respect for this wonderful actor, dancer, singer, artist and author.

Mrs. Dash Lemon Seasoning Blend, Southwest Chipotle Salt Free Blend, 2.5-Ounce Shakers (Pack of 6)
Offered by Star City Grocery
Price: $23.85
8 used & new from $21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite for meat dishes, esp. beef, August 31, 2011
This has a great spicy taste if you love chipotle. Great for steaks, burgers or anything that you like that type of flavor on. Best used as a cooking spice rather than adding it afterward. This does not smell like curry as one reviewer suggested; the scent of this product is; however, of cumin, a spice commonly used in southwestern dishes.

Blink
Blink
DVD
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars "The angels have the blue box", February 26, 2011
Brilliant! One of my favorite episodes of all with my favorite Doctor (the tenth).

"Don't blink...don't even blink" is a suiting quote from this episode because it really keeps you on your toes with the twists and turns...not to mention the mind boggling time play in this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4