Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Woody > Reviews

Browse

Woody's Profile

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Woody RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Mediabridge Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable (100 Feet) - RJ45 Computer Networking Cord - Grey - (Part# 31-199-100B )
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fills my requirements, August 28, 2014
Great cable. I have never been disappointed with Mediabridge.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I rated this product as a four only because it ..., August 28, 2014
I rated this product as a four only because it was very difficult to get installed correctly. I have two of these cards on different vintages of motherboards. I am running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit on both. To make both work I had to go into the Bios and change some of the USB settings to get the card to be sensed. I then downloaded the drivers from the Siig website. Most notable problem was the drivers did not install completely on the MB that had USB 3.0 support. I purchased this card for that machine because the MB did not have a USB 3.0 header on it and I needed a header to use the USB 3.0 ports on the front of my case. On this board I had to turn off the support for the USB 3.0 chip in the Bios. After I did that the card/software installed and worked perfectly. I tried to get help from Siig support and it was worthless. They asked a couple of questions and then told me to send the card back as defective. Lucky for me I talked to a friend that suggested I check the Bios. I know someone else that installed this card on a Windows 8 machine and he had no problems at all.

Quantum+casino 06 Bd Df-sac [Blu-ray]
Quantum+casino 06 Bd Df-sac [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Quantum of Solace
Offered by Great-Buys!
Price: $49.99
16 used & new from $4.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Bond Begins, March 1, 2014
Casino Royal is the real introduction to James Bond and the follow up, part !! Quantum of Solace, is the conclusion. What you have here is James Bond starting over, a new beginning to the Bond story.

Logitech Mk550 Wave Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Combo
Logitech Mk550 Wave Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Combo
Price: $43.90
125 used & new from $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The MK550 is a great combo, March 1, 2014
We have changed all of the work stations in our office to the MK550s and they have work flawlessly. Some are several years old. All of the uses are very happy with them. The only complaint we have had is that some of the earlier Wave Pros had a larger mouse with more functions. But, that aside this is a great combo.

The Golden Compass
The Golden Compass
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun fantasy, December 25, 2013
This review is from: The Golden Compass (Amazon Video)
Lyra Belaqua comes from a fantasy world of personal deamons, dust and a powerful Magisterium that rules everyone lives. The story is her adventure escaping from the Magisterium being rescued by the Gyptians and a search for all the missing children stolen by the Gobblers. Witches and the armored bear and the rest give a great story. Too bad the controversy about the movie caused them not to make the lat two films in the trilogy.

Gettysburg / Gods and Generals (Limited Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
Gettysburg / Gods and Generals (Limited Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Jeff Daniels
Price: $60.39
20 used & new from $20.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Gettysburg great movie, the tragedy of the Civil War, August 22, 2013
The movie makers did a wonderful job and the actors cast were excellent. This movie gives you an idea of what happened at Gettysburg but the whole story is monumental. It is incomprehensible to think that there were 53,000 dead and so many wounded in a battle where Americans were killing were Americans. Brothers before the war, not wanting to fight each other but torn by loyalties to their states and families. Looking across the battle field knowing they were going to engage friends, even family. More Americans were killed in the Civil War than were killed in total in WWI, WWII and Korea.

Safe House (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet)
Safe House (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet)
DVD ~ Denzel Washington
Price: $7.88
113 used & new from $1.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Action, May 6, 2013
We liked this movie. There is lots of action, twists and turns. Denzel does play a really good bad guy.

Forever Marilyn Collection [Blu-ray]
Forever Marilyn Collection [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Charles Coburn
Price: $24.99
41 used & new from $17.25

5.0 out of 5 stars What can you say about Marilyn, May 6, 2013
Good Collection of movies, wish it had more extras. Not sure what to think of the quality of the new to Blu-ray movies included.

Samsung MLT-D105L Toner Cartridge
Samsung MLT-D105L Toner Cartridge
Price: $64.99
163 used & new from $56.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Cartride, May 6, 2013
Seems to be a good cartridge. First one I used did not give me as many pages as I thought I should get.

Star Trek: Original Motion Picture Collection (Star Trek I, II, III, IV, V, VI + The Captain's Summit Bonus Disc) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ William Shatner
18 used & new from $49.85

5.0 out of 5 stars The Start Trek we know and Love, May 6, 2013
Many of the reviewers have given opinions on the transfer quality, color quality or other technical features of the movies. That is all well and good but if you like to nit-pic the movies and make comments about what is wrong or could be better, forget it. I know a person who does that and I do not watch movies with that person unless I have too.

I enjoy these movies for what they are, great entertainment for Trekies. I will say the Blu-ray movies are super and it does make all the difference. Sit back and enjoy, get into the story and don't get ahead of the plot. Some of the movies are better than others, but they are are all Star Trek.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5