Profile for A. Freeman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Freeman RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Icelander
Icelander
by Dustin Long
47 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, May 5, 2015
This review is from: Icelander (Hardcover)
This book is something else. It has the tone of a chewed up and spit out Nancy Drew, and the prose of a classic. Quality writing and a wild romp.

Motherland Fatherland Homelandsexuals (Poets, Penguin)
Motherland Fatherland Homelandsexuals (Poets, Penguin)
by Patricia Lockwood
Price: $15.48
72 used & new from $4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars This book made me want tit pics, May 5, 2015
Great book of poetry. It is edgy and slightly shocking at times, but that just adds to it.

Japanese Gummy Candy from Kasugai - Watermelon - 107g
Japanese Gummy Candy from Kasugai - Watermelon - 107g
Offered by Art Warehouse Japan
Price: $4.71
8 used & new from $1.60

5.0 out of 5 stars These gummies had me moaning, May 5, 2015
I love watermelon flavored anything, but these blew my mind. These gummy candies rocked my mouth like peter north. I purchased a small bag at the store and ordered this larger bag when I got home. Best. Candy. Ever.

Bone Map: Poems (National Poetry Series)
Bone Map: Poems (National Poetry Series)
by Sara Eliza Johnson
Price: $12.59
52 used & new from $7.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Johnson creates some beautiful imagery in her poems and the journey that Bone ..., April 23, 2015
Johnson creates some beautiful imagery in her poems and the journey that Bone Maps took me through was gripping. Give this book a try.

Chakras for Beginners: How to Balance Chakras, Strengthen Aura, and Radiate Energy (Chakra Balancing, Healing, and Meditation Techniques)
by Victoria Lane
Price: $7.95
30 used & new from $4.98

1.0 out of 5 stars I laughed when I got it, April 23, 2015
This is a pamphlet, not a book. The total page count of information is 25 pages, and it is so vague that there is no value within the pamphlet. Save yourself the time of downloading, or in my case, purchasing a "hardcopy" of the "book". Go to Wikipedia and google Chakra. Boom done. No pamphlet needed. If you do want a real book on Chakra then consider looking at other authors.

Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn Preworkout Supplement, Watermelon, 214 Gram
Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn Preworkout Supplement, Watermelon, 214 Gram

5.0 out of 5 stars Good booster, December 31, 2014
This was a very nice preworkout drink. There is no dye in it which is great. Flavor wise, it's okay but If I wanted something tasty I would be fat and not fit. It isn't a golden bullet for a perfect workout but it does give some good focus and gets me in the zone. I only use it half the time.

Mooncolour Men's New Arrival Casual Jogging Harem Pants
Mooncolour Men's New Arrival Casual Jogging Harem Pants
Offered by Mooncolour®
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pants, November 23, 2014
I love the big pockets! Hesse pants aren't drop crotch but I still dig them for working out.

Proforce Single Mouthguard Adult Red
Proforce Single Mouthguard Adult Red
Offered by Shop @ Wyngate
Price: $5.23
3 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a mouthguard, November 23, 2014
It's a cheap mouthguard. Don't get this for fighting though, you will make farting sounds when you exhale.

Dymatize Nutrition Super Mass Gainer, Cookies & Cream, 12-Pound
Dymatize Nutrition Super Mass Gainer, Cookies & Cream, 12-Pound
Offered by Nature Glow
Price: $50.91
14 used & new from $48.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Easy Calories, November 23, 2014
This stuff is great. Add a little water, not much water mind you, shake it and chuck it down. I used one shake after work outs for a month and made some progress. I wouldn't suggest using it for more than a month at a time though because it isn't exactly what one might call healthy. I'm 6'4.5" roughly 200+ pounds.

Remington IPL6000 iLIGHT Pro Plus Quartz Hair Removal System, Purple
Remington IPL6000 iLIGHT Pro Plus Quartz Hair Removal System, Purple
Price: $349.99
3 used & new from $349.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Magics away hair better than Harry Potter, September 18, 2014
I used someone elses... They showed me their cool new ipl and while they were gone I would steal into their bathroom and play with it.This Item worked for me. First two tries I got nothing out of it. The third time though I noticed I lost a hair or two. Two days later I flew off on home and I was struck with hair loss. It fell out like I had mange. I need to this item (I just ordered it) so I can zap more. My crotch looks like I've been messing around with feral cats.

I warn all users to not stop halfway through and do not use someone elses unless you can get access to it again. Unless of course cat molester is a look you go for regularly. I would rate this a one star but It works so damnably well I had to give it the 5 stars it rightly deserved.

I am white with dark hair. Zap on high setting and don't be a wussy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2015 8:09 AM PST