Profile for Kathi Brinkman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kathi Brinkman "Kathi Brinkman" RSS Feed (Greensboro, NC)

Babylis Pro BABTT5585 Tourmaline Titanium 3000 Dryer
Babylis Pro BABTT5585 Tourmaline Titanium 3000 Dryer
Price: $53.43
30 used & new from $52.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hair dryer, November 25, 2011
Was very surprised to get such a great hair dryer for such a low price. I originally went searching for the one with the Ferrari motor that's about $200. I went from an 1875 watt Conair to this (which is a 2000 watt-since I don't think that info is in the description). The difference is night & day. This dries my hair in half the time as my other. I have a huge problem with frizz & split ends-after using this dryer my hair was smooth, full, sleek & frizz-free after blow drying it.....and it is no louder than my last hair dryer-just more powerful. I never write reviews but felt this hair dryer was worth the time since I am so pleased with it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2013 9:46 AM PST

Burt's Bees Lip Gloss - 4 Pack
Burt's Bees Lip Gloss - 4 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Not sticky!!, January 10, 2009
All lip glosses I had bought in the past have been sticky....even more expensive products (like Stila lip glaze, Buxom Lips by Bare Escentuals, Too Faced) & they've all gooped up in the corners of my mouth within an hour of applying them. Not the Burt's Bees lip gloss. It shines & is beautiful with none of these problems you normally get with lip glosses and for a FRACTION of the cost of these "higher end" products! It will soon be the only lip gloss I carry (once I use up all the other stuff!).

Canon PIXMA MP800 All In One Photo Printer
Canon PIXMA MP800 All In One Photo Printer
2 used & new from $450.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great printer!, December 28, 2007
I have had this printer for probably about 3 or 4 years now and absolutely love it. I originally bought it because I love Canon printers (they're all I've ever owned) and because I wanted the negative scanning capability. Also, I spend alot of time on Photoshop & wanted a printer that would produce quality photos which Canon has always done. I now no longer have to send my negatives off to be printed and worry about them getting lost or damaged or wait a week to get prints back & the negative scanner is really easy to use too. I also believe Canon was the 1st to come up with the "think tank" so that you only had to replace one catridge at a time as they ran out. Seems that Canon is always ahead of the rest of the companies with new technology!

I Am Not Myself These Days: A Memoir (P.S.)
I Am Not Myself These Days: A Memoir (P.S.)
by Josh Kilmer-Purcell
Price: $10.50
187 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A heartbreaking love story, February 19, 2006
I cannot remember ever having read a book that sucked me in like this or actually made me feel like I could feel the author's pain as well as his joy. I sunk deep into Josh and Jack's relationship. It is a story of love, addiction, heartbreak and gives you a glimpse of what it is like to be a gay man in this world. I am not a sappy or especially deep person but his story of this period of his life had me tearing up and smiling throughout. My main hope was that Jack would stop the drug abuse, find a new career and give Josh the love, attention and affection he so desperately needed and they would somehow be able to make things work between them. Hopefully there are many more stories he will be entertaining us with and hopefully they won't be as painful to him as this one surely was. He is a brilliant author, best storyteller I have come across in years! This memoir isn't about a drag queen named Aqua or a drug addicted prostitute. It is beautifully written memories of love. It is not the traditional love story but love comes in many forms. Whether white, black, young, old, gay or straight everyone should be able to appreciate, understand, relate to and embrace Josh and Jack's rocky relationship. We've all been there before -- through the pain, hurt, joy of love. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story with the world!