Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Mike, Vancouver, WA. > Reviews

Browse

Mike, Vancouver,...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mike, Vancouver, WA. RSS Feed

Vizeri Cree XML T6 LED Tactical Flashlight with Focusing Lens
Vizeri Cree XML T6 LED Tactical Flashlight with Focusing Lens
Offered by Vizeri Brands
Price: $55.00
2 used & new from $29.87

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with the flashlights purchased for my sons-in-law, January 10, 2016
I am very pleased with the flashlights purchased for my sons-in-law. I'm especially impressed by the quality. The zoom and focus features are great. The gun mount worked so well I am going to buy the flashlight and gun mount for myself. Lube instructions would be helpful. I really like the waterproof durability and the strobe options.

The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery that Holds the Secret of America's Future
The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery that Holds the Secret of America's Future
Price: $8.93

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for anyone who believes the Bible is God's word., May 23, 2013
A gripping novel format that I couldn't put down, documents the events of 9/11 in a way that is difficult to dispute.
Pray for our country.

The Year of Faith: A Bible Study Guide for Catholics
The Year of Faith: A Bible Study Guide for Catholics
by Mitch Pacwa
Price: $9.95
136 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good resource, November 11, 2012
Fr Mitch Pacwa has developed an easy to use tool for small faith sharing groups. It is especially useful for catholics not well acquainted with the Bible. I recommend it to catholics wanting to focus their small faith group activities on the Year of Faith.