Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Kathy > Reviews

Browse

Kathy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kathy RSS Feed

Iomega 1TB eGo Portable Hard Drive, SuperSpeed USB 3.0/USB 2.0 Midnight Blue - 35326

5.0 out of 5 stars It is worth the price., January 12, 2011
I bought the Iomega eGo portable hard drive (1TB)and I like it better than the WD Essentials version. It is built more rugged and more durable. The speed is much faster than the WD. I have no problems with the cords.

WD My Passport Essential SE 1 TB  USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive (Black)
WD My Passport Essential SE 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive (Black)
Offered by DatabugLLC
Price: $97.74
10 used & new from $57.99

1.0 out of 5 stars It is not worth the price., January 12, 2011
This is not worth the price. The cable keeps falling out. This can be very fustrating. I have tried over 6 different brands of cables. the micro high spped usb keeps falling and I have to put my password to log back in. The micro usb (highspeed) cables fit in but keep falling out. It is too cheap and flimsy. Do not waste your money. You will have problems just like in the other reviews. Also, it is very slow to download and upload my documents.

I ended up buying the Iomega eGo portable hard drive (1TB). I like this one better. It was built much better and more durable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 26, 2012 10:04 AM PDT