Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for L. Zyonse > Reviews

Browse

L. Zyonse's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Zyonse RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Kids Preferred Disney Baby Activity Toy, Mickey Mouse
Kids Preferred Disney Baby Activity Toy, Mickey Mouse
Price: $11.96
25 used & new from $9.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Kids Who Love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, March 2, 2016
My 4 month old nephew loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, so based on other peoples' reviews I got him this toy. He absolutely loves it!

Antique Silver Tone Cross Visor Clip
Antique Silver Tone Cross Visor Clip
Offered by Needzo Religious Gifts
Price: $17.86
3 used & new from $17.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Alternative to Other Religious Medals, January 23, 2016
I was looking for a religious medal to place on my visor, but I didn't want something as large as the other medals I saw on Amazon. I found this item and loved the simplicity of it. It looks great on my visor.

Catastrophe Season 1
Catastrophe Season 1
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Different Twist on "Boy meets girl" TV show, September 1, 2015
It starts off a little strange with little to no back story on anyone, but the story line is hilarious once it gets going. It's got a unique mix of characters, which makes it different than the typical shows that are out there. If you're not sure about it after the first episode, keep watching...you'll get sucked in to it.

Columbia Key Three Softshell Jacket -Black -small
Columbia Key Three Softshell Jacket -Black -small

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket, December 19, 2012
This jacket surprisingly keeps you fairly warm. I am 5'1, 115lbs, and it was a bit snug on me, so I'd suggest possibly ordering 1 size up...or better yet, try to find this item in a store and try it on. The sleeves are kind of tight, but they're not sooo tight that it's uncomfortable. With this jacket, I don't wear anything to big or bulky. I use it as a heavier weight rain coat, and for that purpose it works! Overall, it's a good coat with the sizing being slightly off.

Picnic at Ascot Aegean 2 Bottle Carrier, Blue and Cream
Picnic at Ascot Aegean 2 Bottle Carrier, Blue and Cream
Price: $26.02
5 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have!, December 19, 2012
I got this for Secret Santa/White Elephant gifts for 2 Christmas parties...and both times people kept stealing it!! This is a pretty decent sized carrier...and one of the cooler looking carriers I've seen. The handle is really sturdy and the carrier itself can fold up, so it can be stored without taking up too much room. It's insulated to ensure that your wines (or whatever else you think can fit in there) will stay cold. Overall, this is a great gift for yourself or for any wine enthusiasts.

BOBS from Skechers Women's Hug And Kisses Slipper,Sand,6.5 M US
BOBS from Skechers Women's Hug And Kisses Slipper,Sand,6.5 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these, but they're going back..., December 19, 2012
I was so excited when I saw that someone makes a slipper in a half size!! I can wear either a 6.5 or a 7...depending on the shoe brand. So I went with a 6.5 and I probably should've gone with a 7. They were pretty snug in the toe box. Also, the insole isn't a slipper-esque insole...it's more of a shoe insole, so it feels kind of strange to wear these without a sock. They are very cute, though!! And I love that they come in a fun variety of colors.

Matrix Men Clean Shine Pomade 1.7oz (6 Pack)
Matrix Men Clean Shine Pomade 1.7oz (6 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Deal!!, December 19, 2012
I got these for my boyfriend. We had looked around at other places to see if they had this. When they did, the prices were outrageous!! This is a deal!! $20 for 6?! Truly amazing. And it works really well at keeping your wild hair in check without looking like you dipped your head in a bucket of water. Overall, great product.

Funny Shark Fin Ice Cube Tray 4-tray Eco-friendly Silicone Ice Mould Blue/gray (1 Pieces)
Offered by dpdiscount
Price: $4.98
4 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun gift idea!!, December 19, 2012
I got these for a friend for her wedding, and she was so excited when she got these. She said they really do float on top of the water/pop/whatever you're drinking. I wish it came with more than 4 spots, but I still might buy these for myself.

Kenneth Cole New York Women's Melton Bomber Jacket, Black, Small
Kenneth Cole New York Women's Melton Bomber Jacket, Black, Small
Offered by DirectDeals4U

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!, December 19, 2012
I got this coat to wear to work when it gets a bit chilly outside. I'm a petite woman and usually wear a size PS. This jacket fits very well. The sleeves may be a little long, but not so long that you look like a little kid trying to wear your Mom's clothes. It's very warm, but not wind resistant...so keep that in mind. Overall, it's a great looking coat and I love it.

Grateful Dead Dancing Bears Ice Cube Tray
Grateful Dead Dancing Bears Ice Cube Tray

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Gift, December 19, 2012
I bought this as a wedding gift for a friend and they absolutely loved them. The material used for the ice trays seemed like a very sturdy and reliable material....and it's the perfect gift for anyone who's a Grateful Dead fan.

Page: 1 | 2