Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Kevin K. Fosler > Reviews

Browse

Kevin K. Fosler's Profile

Customer Reviews: 83

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kevin K. Fosler RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Supcase BeetlePro Belt Clip Holster with Built-in Screen Protector for iPhone 6 Plus - Black
Price: $15.99
57 used & new from $10.45

1.0 out of 5 stars No install instructions, damaged case, otherwise good., November 17, 2014
It's very hard for me to rate this case, but I am going to rate it on my experience. It came today, in a box without any instruction manual at all about how to install the iPhone. The case was already snapped together.

I thought the case was two pieces, with one on top (the screen protector), and a bottom half, so I thought that I needed to pry the top part off from the bottom part.

In my efforts to try to separate the top and bottom, I ended up breaking the case. It wasn't until I got home later that I Googled for YouTube videos on how to install the case.

So my rating of 1 is because I ended up wasting my money on this purchase simply because no instructions were included. I ended up throwing the case away and my iPhone is unprotected until I can find an alternative.

Having said that, if instructions had been included, I think this case would have been good for the following reasons:

- The screen protector is very flush with the iPhone 6+ screen, unlike reviews for other cases.

- The case provides great all around protection. I have a quality screen protector on my phone, and that was not a problem.

- The black case really looks nice on a space gray iPhone.

- The cutouts are large enough for a normal headphone jack and a non-Apple lightning connector.

- Once one knows how to install and uninstall the case, it's not very easy and quick to do so.

- It provides adequate grip to hold onto the iPhone easily.

It's too bad that instructions were not included, because in my effort to try to open the case mine broke and was no longer useable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard Angle Problem, November 7, 2014
I think mine might be defective. I open the keyboard, and when it gets to about 90 degrees, it hits a point where it automatically goes another 20 or 30 degrees back. The angle that I almost always want the keyboard at is in this range. I had this case for a prior iPad, and I don't recall it having that problem.

I put a call into Clamcase customer support andd left my number tonight (11-8-14) because it's after business hours. I will update this post and the rating as appropriate based on what I find out from Clamcase and how they handle it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine for iPad Air, iPhone, Nexus 7 2013, other devices, December 14, 2013
I was given this free for evaluation. I must admit that I was confused by the labeling of the ports, but it's not the manufacturer's fault that there are different charging standards. The product actually helped educate me to the different charging standards, and what is best for my devices. Many other products of this kind just provide multiple ports with little information about what they are best used for.

It is well constructed and unlike another product that I bought I don't see any problems with build quality. It easily goes on the last outlet of a 6 outlet strip.

If I need another charger of this kind I will buy another one of these. I am very happy with it.

FRiEQ® Hi-Speed Extra Long (6 Ft/1.8m) Nylon Braided Tangle-Free USB 2.0 Micro USB Charging/Sync Cable For Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Note 2, HTC, Motorola, LG, PS4, Xbox one (Light Blue/Yellow)
Offered by LowerPriceUSA
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cable, and can't beat the price!, December 14, 2013
I was provided a free cable for an honest review. I can honestly say that of all the cables I have - HDMI, Lightning, other Micro cables, this one is my favorite. I ended up buying 3 more.

I like that it seems to be high quality. The cable is easy to see and doesn't get tangled up as much as other cables I have. The three colors allow me to identify separate cables.

I have used it with several devices without any problems, including Logitech UE speakers, and a Nexus 2013.

You won't regret this purchase if you're looking for this kind of cable.

TsirTech Standard Monitor Riser For Printer/Notebook And Most Flat Panel Moniters Up to 24"
Offered by Super Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, sturdy and functional, November 15, 2013
Just what I expected for the price and pictures. This is a nice sturdy monitor riser in a nice black color. I have it off to the side and it's nice to be able to run my mouse cable under it. It raises my 24" Samsung TV / Monitor to just the right height.

Manchester Wood Multipurpose Cart & End Table - Chestnut
Manchester Wood Multipurpose Cart & End Table - Chestnut

2.0 out of 5 stars Flawed top, November 15, 2013
Mine came with a flawed top. I had to buy a placemat from Bed Bath and Beyond to put on top of it to cover it up. I would have expected better quality assurance for such an expensive cart. Note: I have this company's folding table and love it, so my experience may not be typical and you may have better luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality folding table, no regrets, November 15, 2013
This table exceeds my expectations. It is very sturdy and attractive. To me it's worth the price and a quality piece of furniture that I use in a variety of ways. It's not something you'd necessarily want to put away and only use as a TV tray -- I use it as a side table for a desk or a sofa table for remotes.

Case Star Black Aluminum Desktop Stand for iPhone 3 3GS 4 4S iPod touch Apple iPad 3 iPad 2 2nd Generation Wifi / 3G Model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB + Case Star Cellphone Bag
Offered by EsonstyleDirect
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice functional stand for iPhone, enough room for lightning cable if iPhone is in a case, November 15, 2013
Just the right angle for my iPhone 5 with a protective case. I am also able to charge the phone when in the stand but the case raises the iPhone more than if it had a slimmer case or no case. With a lightning cable it would be nice if the stand were just a little higher, but with a case on there is just enough room to not place too much pressure on the charging cable.

EZM Vertical Dual LCD Monitor Mount Stand Freestanding up to 27" (002-0014)
EZM Vertical Dual LCD Monitor Mount Stand Freestanding up to 27" (002-0014)
Offered by EasyMountLCD
Price: $259.90
4 used & new from $56.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Stable, great pivoting, fits one 27" and one 24" or two 24" HDTV / monitors, November 15, 2013
This is a great stand. I use it for either one 27" Samsung HDTV / monitor with one 24" HDTV / monitor or two 24" HDTV / monitors. The pivoting mechanism works great and the monitors are very secure. The base is a little long, but it's very stable. It was easy to put together. Of course to accommodate two monitors it's very tall, so you will want to make sure you have enough vertical space wherever you plan on using this.

Kantek Monitor Stand/Keyboard Storage,23 x 13-1/4x3 Inches,Black (MS280B)
Kantek Monitor Stand/Keyboard Storage,23 x 13-1/4x3 Inches,Black (MS280B)
Price: $23.99
123 used & new from $12.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice attractive stand, too narrow for my wide keyboard, November 15, 2013
This is a nice attractive stand. The reason for 4 stars is that my logitech keyboard doesn't fit under it, but if I angle it then I can slide most of it under. So definitely check the dimensions if sliding your keyboard under is important to you. This stand has a nice appearance.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9