Profile for Kari Ftizhugh > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kari Ftizhugh RSS Feed

Fix-It and Forget-It Diabetic Cookbook: Slow-Cooker Favorites to Include Everyone!
by Phyllis Pellman Good
Edition: Plastic Comb
133 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding recipes! Outstanding Bargain, December 12, 2010
I had another cookbook by the same author. I love the way the recipes are written and the explanations for the substitutions to the recipes that can alter caloric values. And in the comment sections at the end of most recipes, if it calls for a less common
ingredient, it will give you some alternatives. I really like that. And the recipes are contributed for cooks from all over the USA. I have rediscovered my Crock-pot, and haven't been asked "what was that recipe? for the very long time. It feels nice to be out of the rut :)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
117 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We Love Zelda - Everything is better the second time around, December 12, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My son grew up with ninendo, then super nintendo. His first love is RPG's. Zelda being his first date at 9! He could memorize the paths, the tokens, the gifts and even the villians around every, rock. His aunt would call long distance and he could talk her in or out of what ever prediciment she was in over the phone (and the roll over minutes). At some point that system found it's way into the closet when the newer and brighter systems/games came along. Before he left for college ~ 10yrs later, he wanted to take Zelda with him. It was gone. So I found it on Amazon.com for a good price and surprised him for his birthday on parents' day. Talk about excited to see me:( Next time I'll mail it after my visit! Well Boys will be Boys, gotta love em! Thanks Amazon.com

Norpro Nonstick Tortilla Bowl Makers, Set of 2
Norpro Nonstick Tortilla Bowl Makers, Set of 2
Price: $14.15
14 used & new from $4.59

4.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderful thing, Taco salad night just got better!, December 12, 2010
My sister makes taco salads regularly, orders them at Restaurants and wherever she can get them. When I saw these I had to purchase them.
She announced that Taco salad night just got better!

Crock-Pot SCBAG Travel Bag for 7-Quart Slow Cookers, Black
Crock-Pot SCBAG Travel Bag for 7-Quart Slow Cookers, Black
Price: $9.99
18 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes toting the crockpot to events absolutely great!, December 12, 2010
This Crock-Pot travel bag has made transporting potluck dishes through the holidays so much easier. Crock-pots are heavy, (especially filled with the cooked food) and cumbersome at best. Having a bag to transport to and fro the holidays potlucks has simplified the number of trips and potential for dropping something. I can store my utensils, hotpads, etc in the bag with the crockpot. Wish I had gotten one years ago. Life should be simple! :)

CorningWare French White 4-Quart Covered Casserole
CorningWare French White 4-Quart Covered Casserole

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Large Casserole!, December 12, 2010
This is a terrific size casserole in French white. My sister needed this size, since it didn't come with her set. I was pleased to find it on Amazon.com. She was very pleased with her Christmas present. Since then this is one of her most used pieces.

Crock-Pot SCCPVL600-R Cook' N Carry 6-Quart Oval Manual Portable Slow Cooker, Red
Price: $27.99
26 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Purchase!, December 12, 2010
This Crock-Pot is very easy to travel with. The locks on both ends seal very tightly. Cooks well and cleans up even better! Looks beautiful all the rest of the time. Shipping time was unbelieveably fast. I would purchase again, great product.