Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Lady Reads-alot > Reviews

Browse

Lady Reads-alot's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lady Reads-alot "bookworm" RSS Feed (your neck of the woods, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Nickelodeon Spongebob Squarepants Cuddle Pillow - 23" Pillowtime Pal
Nickelodeon Spongebob Squarepants Cuddle Pillow - 23" Pillowtime Pal
Offered by Classy Joint
Price: $19.99
7 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 10, 2015
I loved this pillow! It's fun and comfy all at the same time

Drop Dead Diva Season 6
Drop Dead Diva Season 6
Price: $22.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I Remember when...., July 16, 2014
I have watched DDD from episode 1 and have laughed and cried. I got to see the characters evolve (more or less) and the plot thicken. There was also the hope of finally seeing Jane/Deb and Grayson getting together. Yes, there was Owen and he did seem like a good fit for the most part, but the original storyline line was soul mates finding there way back to each other. So, with my other DDD fans, we waited and hoped that Grayson would fall in love with his soul mate--again. And it did happen after a very long wait, and seeing him kiss nearly every other female character possible! But they finally came together, and the wait was over. But here comes the twist, Grayson kills over and goes to heaven, hits the return button and now he's back in a different body. In theory, the writer's are still working from the original storyline.....soul mates will find a way to be together. So, I got it. Did I like it? Of course not!! At this point, it felt more like a case of the celestial body snatchers. Anyway, I along with many others no doubt, stayed the course through tepid and down right stupid Sunday night shows (hubby buries his wife in the back yard, anyone??), a completely Use-less guardian angel, seeing Stacy and Owen together (feel like barfing on that one), and Grayson kissing nearing every female character except Terri (wonder why??), I stuck it out. And this was my reward for being a loyal viewer to what was once an incredible show... a slap in the face, metaphorically speaking. Six years of my life that I cannot get back, well, the last two anyway. I was really disappointed in the end with DDD. The last season went for the kill and succeeded.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2015 11:53 PM PST

The Kiss
The Kiss
DVD
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Diva...where are You??, October 14, 2013
I have been with DDD since Season 1, and I have absolutely loved this show. The plot original, the characters funny and believable (well, most of the time), and the tone/theme inspiring. A show about an airhead making it in the body of a plus-size woman; making her world matter and those around her--oringinal. That was then, this is now. The characters are all over the place now, and the plot is something Not to be desired. I just want closure. DDD now is sickening; it's so far from the oringal plot it is not even funny. Sure shows evolve; but alas, this show has de-volved into something Just Plain Wrong. Hmmm, maybe there is no closure for this one.

Sanford Paper Mate InkJoy Quatro Retractable Medium Point Advanced Pens, 3 Multiple Colored (1832419)
Price: $5.99
12 used & new from $4.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Pens !!, August 11, 2013
I remember these pens growing up. I find these pens are applicable for everyday use. They write relatively smoothly and the colors are fun, too.

The REBT Super-Activity Guide: 52 Weeks of REBT For Clients, Groups, Students, and YOU!
by Pamela D. Garcy Ph.D.
Price: $39.00
40 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Applicable and practical, August 11, 2013
I found this workbook to be a valuable resource to use within the group settings as well as in the individual settings.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2016 8:40 PM PDT

A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, Vol. 2
A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, Vol. 2
DVD ~ Casey Kasem
Price: $10.79
42 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Favorite, February 19, 2011
My daughter loves " A Pup named Scooby-Doo" It is a clean and funny cartoon for children of all ages.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Fashionable but Uncomfortable, November 5, 2010
I bought these boots for my sixteen year old daughter and this is what she says, these boots are stylish but they are uncomfortable when it comes to walking around in them all day at school. They come small so order a half size up. They are cute though...she likes them despite the fact they are a bit uncomfortable.

Job: The Story of a Holocaust Survivor
Job: The Story of a Holocaust Survivor
by Joseph Freeman
Price: $9.97
32 used & new from $4.72

5.0 out of 5 stars A Story of Courage and Hope, February 8, 2010
I am currently taking a graduate class in Social and Cultural diversity, and one of my team assignments was to do a study on Holocaust survivors. Searching on Questia, I came across this book. I found myself transported to a world of unimaginable suffering and pain at the hands of other human beings. Joseph endured horrors that no human being should ever experience, but millions did. This was a heartfelt personal account of young man stripped of everything--even his sense of humanity. Freeman's book is worthwhile read, you will walk away knowing more about the history of an oppressed people as well as undying faith in a higher power.

Roxy Women's Kickstart Boot,Black,8 M US
Roxy Women's Kickstart Boot,Black,8 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice winter boots, December 30, 2009
I bought these boots to wear when the snow is not thick on the ground. The style of the boot is cute, and it does fit true to size, but they are not all that comfortable for long-term wear. If you have to stand on your feet a long time or walk a great distance, try using inserts. Overall, they are nice boots.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, December 30, 2009
I bought these boots for my daughter, and she absolutely loves them. She wears them all the time. She stated that they fit comfortably and are nice and warm on the inside. I'm thinking about ordering myself a pair!

Page: 1 | 2