Profile for S. Adams > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Adams "future doc" RSS Feed (Charleston, SC USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Taggies Patchkin Blankies Pals Pink Bunny Rabbit Plush Security Blanket Lovey
Taggies Patchkin Blankies Pals Pink Bunny Rabbit Plush Security Blanket Lovey
Offered by Hollydaiz Hot Dealz
Price: $24.95
5 used & new from $18.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bedtime Buddy, September 28, 2014
My daughter takes this to bed with her every night. She always holds it by the ear. Thank goodness I got a backup bunny before they sold out. I've washed and dried mine a couple times and it still looks nice. Only one of the patchwork panels has started to get pills (probably bc I should've let it air dry instead of tossing in dryer). About half the price at Target compared to here.

AmazonBasics Kids Velvet Hangers - Pink (Set of 30)
AmazonBasics Kids Velvet Hangers - Pink (Set of 30)
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality hangers, April 29, 2014
These are very nice hangers. Didn't cost any more than the plastic ones. Good deal! I would order these again.

Frankenstein: Lost Souls: A Novel
Frankenstein: Lost Souls: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $8.54

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite, April 30, 2012
Not as much excitement as in the other books. Still good, but lacking compared to Koontz's thrill rides that I've grown used to.

Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer  Sunglasses, Tortoise Frame/G-15-XLT Lens, 52 mm
Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses, Tortoise Frame/G-15-XLT Lens, 52 mm
Price: Click here to see our price
84 used & new from $72.00

5.0 out of 5 stars These are real Ray-Bans, April 30, 2012
After reading some reviews that said these Ray-Bans were fakes, I had to investigate as soon as they arrived. These sunglasses are well-made and have all the "trademarks" of authentic Ray-Bans, so no worries. I got the 52mm tortoise frame and they fit well, not tight. I would recommend 52mm for ladies and 55mm for men.

Black Clamshell Hard Protective Glasses Sunglasses Case
Black Clamshell Hard Protective Glasses Sunglasses Case
Offered by CCEnterprises USA Seller
Price: $5.59
3 used & new from $5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for large sunglasses, April 30, 2012
I purchased this case for my aviator sunglasses and they are just the right size. May be too big for smaller sports type sunglasses. The case is well-made and keeps my shades from getting crushed or bent in my purse.

Clarks Originals Wallabee Brown Plaid Shoes Womens (7.5 M, Brown Plaid)
Clarks Originals Wallabee Brown Plaid Shoes Womens (7.5 M, Brown Plaid)

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, February 9, 2012
I love my plaid Wallabees! They are super cute and comfy. I get compliments every time that I wear them. I ordered my regular size and they fit perfect.

Clarks Originals Women's Wallabee Boot,Chocolate,7.5 M US
Clarks Originals Women's Wallabee Boot,Chocolate,7.5 M US
Offered by Shoebuy
Price: $130.00
11 used & new from $81.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Wallabees!, February 9, 2012
I love these shoes so much I got them in the Chocolate suede and the plaid also. They're cute and so comfy. The suede ones are sized larger than the plaid ones. I ordered my usual size (7.5) and they were roomy but not too big. If you're between sizes, I would go for the smaller size with the suede ones.

Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum, Corded, 33A1
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum, Corded, 33A1
Price: $24.49
36 used & new from $20.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, July 2, 2011
I got this handheld vac for my stairs and it does the job wonderfully. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats, so the pet hair attachment was perfect for me and it definitely works better than the rotor vacuums for pet hair. There is another attachment for hard floors. The attachments snap on and off very easily. I was very happy with the powerful pickup of this little vac and you can't beat the price. I'm looking forward to using it for my car as well.

Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology, 4th Edition (Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews Series)
by Mary Julia Mycek
82 used & new from $2.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Use as text book, February 28, 2010
I use this book instead of the recommended text book for my pharmacology class. It's very easy to read and understand with lots of helpful tables and charts. Also, it's a small book so I actually have time to read it. Several of my classmates also bought this book as their pharmacology text. Highly recommended for board prep as well.

PharmCards: Review Cards for Medical Students
PharmCards: Review Cards for Medical Students
by Eric C. Johannsen
Edition: Cards
Price: $42.35
49 used & new from $22.46

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent study aid, February 28, 2010
I got PharmCards for my pharmacology class and for step 1 of boards. I have found them very helpful so far. My one complaint is that they are very glossy so it's difficult to highlight or write your own notes on them without smearing ink everywhere. I've found that the Sharpie pens work best for underlining or adding notes. I like how key features such as mechanisms of action are illustrated on the back of the cards.

Page: 1 | 2