Profile for E. Hamilton > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Hamilton "CLT Gal in God's Country" RSS Feed (NC)

Page: 1 | 2
CCnature Organic Japan Matcha Green Tea Powder 1lb.
CCnature Organic Japan Matcha Green Tea Powder 1lb.
Offered by CC-Store
Price: $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars CCnature Organic Japan Matcha Green Tea Powder - good buy, July 15, 2014
A family member suggested with try the Matcha tea. After some research we decided to give this one a try. We are very happy with the product quality. Someone asked whether we strain this since it's a tea powder (won't dissolve of course) and the answer is no, but you could use a tea bag if you prefer.

Orphan Black Season 1 [HD]
Orphan Black Season 1 [HD]
DVD
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed catching the 1st season, April 21, 2014
We really enjoyed the first season..... hated it was so short though, less than 10 episodes. We are recording the current season which started 4/20/14, but now we have to wait a week in between shows. Unique plot and sometimes hard to believe the same actress is playing so many different characters.

Justified Season 3 [HD]
Justified Season 3 [HD]
DVD
Price: $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the whole series - still watching Season 3, February 17, 2014
Love the whole series - still watching Season 3, but moving the story line out of the moonshine of Season 1 has kept us watching to see where the story goes next!

Hormone Diet : How To Balance Your Hormones And Boost Your Metabolism : Hormone Diet Reloaded : The Lifestyle Changing Guide

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much info, November 19, 2012
I accidently ordered this book when I meant to order The Hormone Diet book featured on a recent episode of Dr. Oz, by author Dr. Natasha Turner. I decided to read this book by Anna Gracey since I had downloaded it. The grammar, typos, and incomplete sentences are hard to overlook, and the information seemed to be a rehash of the low carb with moderate exercise guidance you can read for free on hundreds of websites.

TropiShade 11-Foot Thatched Market Umbrella
TropiShade 11-Foot Thatched Market Umbrella
Price: $175.00
2 used & new from $175.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shade - unique umbrella - needs wide base, July 27, 2012
I am very happy with these umbrellas. We purchased two of them, and they look terrific on the back patio and are quite the conversation piece as they are very unique. They are excellent for blocking the sun unlike some of the cheaper canvas umbrellas. I read other reviews before buying them and I am glad I did, as the base required to hold the umbrella needs to be larger than the normal umbrella bases tend to run. Look for a base that has an opening for a 2" wide pole. The pole is just a smidge under 2". I also ordered the base from Amazon and it is the perfect size for this umbrella. DC America UBP24241-BR 24-Inch Cast Stone Umbrella Base, Made from Rust Free Composite Materials, Bronze Powder Coated Finish

I have only had them for just under a month, so don't know how well they hold up - others who reviewed them stated they have had them for a couple of years, so I am hopeful we will get a few year's use of them.

Trans Globe 4071 SWI Classic - Three Light Medium Pier Mount, Swedish Iron Finish with Beveled Glass
Offered by Lighting Front
Price: $84.08
13 used & new from $84.08

1.0 out of 5 stars Actually love the lights but NOT UL approved, July 27, 2012
Unfortunately, when the electrical inspector came to do the final inspection, we learned these lights are not Underwriter Laboratory (UL) approved, so will never pass inspection in North Carolina. I will have to replace the lights.

If you don't care that the lights are not UL approved, then read on.
The lights look terrific on the back patio. Of the first set of 4 I purchased, 2 had at least one bad socket of the three sockets per light. The seller was prompt in replacing the lights with 2 new lights and did not require the defective lights be returned. Of the 2 replacement lights, one of them had two defective sockets, but the electrician was able to fashion a hook with a piece of wire to position the contact correctly so that the sockets would work. Using the lowest wattage light bulb these still put out a lot of light, so plan on placement so that you are not sitting at eye level with the lights as they would be a bit too bright. For walkways, driveway entrances, etc. they are a beautiful addition.

Above All Co. L74995CN Forearm Forklift 48"
Above All Co. L74995CN Forearm Forklift 48"
Offered by Yuns LLC
Price: $18.50
28 used & new from $11.31

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT for moving bed mattress, May 30, 2011
after reading the reviews about the straps we decided to order them -- they work just like they show on the commercials, and were terrific for moving the king size bed mattress

How to Negotiate Anything With Anyone An
How to Negotiate Anything With Anyone An
by Frank L. Acuff
38 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Read for Global Perspective, March 24, 2011
A course I was viewing mentioned excerpts from this book so I was curious to learn more. I have enjoyed the read. My only wish is that there is an updated version of the book available to see how statistics and interaction may have changed over the years. I have been more mindful of my interactions with my global counterparts though on the chance the perception of business in the USA is still very litigious.

Goya Guava Jelly, 17-Ounce Glass Jars (Pack of 3)
Goya Guava Jelly, 17-Ounce Glass Jars (Pack of 3)
Offered by CubanFoodMarket
Price: $16.99
4 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Goya Guava Jelly -- always great, November 30, 2010
I used to purchase the Goya brand Guava Jelly at my local supermarket but they stopped carrying the Guava a while back. When I finally used up the last of what I had in the pantry I checked Amazon.com and sure enough, located this 3-pack.
Arrived with no issue -- perfect toast and jelly!

Nature's Hollow Sugar Free Blueberry Jam 10oz
Nature's Hollow Sugar Free Blueberry Jam 10oz
Offered by Linda's Diet Delites
Price: $6.99
3 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great sugar free jam, August 2, 2010
bought this on the recommendation of Jorge Cruise's book, Belly Fat Cure. The flavor is great. I wouldn't know it was sugar free if I hadn't read it.

Page: 1 | 2