Profile for Quietude > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 79

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Quietude RSS Feed (N Hollywood, CA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Horses: The Essential Guide To Horses For Kids (Kids On Kindle Book 1)
Horses: The Essential Guide To Horses For Kids (Kids On Kindle Book 1)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Horse Book for the kiddos, August 9, 2013
Lovely teaching book that quizzes with true and false questions to test retention of horse facts. Great pictures and a short guide to penguins is included at the conclusion. Kids will enjoy reading this and learning more about horses (and penguins).

Wagan EA2045 SelfCharge Auto Jumper In-Car Jumpstarter
Wagan EA2045 SelfCharge Auto Jumper In-Car Jumpstarter
Price: $26.98
4 used & new from $26.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased it Worked, August 6, 2013
I used this yesterday to start my dead car battery. I purchased this 2 years ago to use "just in case" and finally needed it. The written instructions say to charge 35 minutes, so 10 minutes mentioned here might not be long enough. It started right up and I drove to get a new car battery. I did charge it at home, so need to keep this charged up to use. Very pleased with the product and it has paid for itself in one use.

Crumbles of Cornbread (Easy Cheap Comfort Eats)
Crumbles of Cornbread (Easy Cheap Comfort Eats)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful and Delicious Cornbread Recipes, April 29, 2013
What a quaint little recipe book on cornbread. Cindy has a great sense of humor (even the dog gained 5 lbs with the cornbread recipes!) and the recipes are so simple. I noticed my friend's mom always ordered cornbread when we went out, so went looking for some recipes to make for her. She's 81 and about that many pounds, so I'll have her choose from Cindy's recipes--all look like winners. She'll get a kick out of the old-fashioned pictures and references. Thanks Cindy and I look forward to browsing your other books as well.

Purple Pink Yellow Green Blue Butterfly Design Rubberized Snap on Hard Shell Cover Protector Faceplate Cell Phone Case for T-Mobile LG Optimus T P509 / LG Thrive / AT&T LG Phoenix P505 + Clear LCD Screen Guard Film

5.0 out of 5 stars Vibrant Butterfly Case, April 23, 2012
Absolutely love this butterfly case. Arrived quickly since I live nearby and included a nice screen protector and cloth cleaner. The snap case fits my Thrive perfectly and is easy to get off and on again. The rubberized finish helps the phone stay put and not slide off things and drop to the ground. Packaged adequately and would purchase from this seller again.

As U Wish Juniors Strap Long Dress With Belt
As U Wish Juniors Strap Long Dress With Belt

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Paisley Long Dress, January 1, 2012
Love this paisley print but best of all, needs no ironing and a good travel dress. I'm taller, 5 ft 7, and it's long enough. The bodice is so soft and surprisingly supportive. Easy to slip on, even with belt since it's stretchable. The black under dress might hold some static, but overall, great purchase. Add a crop jacket and you're set!

ASICS Women's Themopolis Lt Running Tight,Black,Large
ASICS Women's Themopolis Lt Running Tight,Black,Large
Offered by OnlineShoes

5.0 out of 5 stars ASICS running tight favorite, November 7, 2011
Soft brushed description of the fabric is spot on--so wonderfully soft I could sleep in them. The leg zippers were essential for me since I use compression socks. It's hard finding an XS running tight so comfortable and nice looking as well as functional, so I stocked up on the sale price. Most of my running gear (shoes, shirts, tights) is ASICS since it's affordable and performs well. I hate the cold and these keep my legs warm and make runs more enjoyable.

Oneill Girls 7-16 Boardwalk Shirt
Oneill Girls 7-16 Boardwalk Shirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pink Shirt, November 6, 2011
Just love this shirt. It's so soft, comfy and my fav colors with pink and purple. The lettering won't come off since it's in the shirt. Great for layering when it's colder too. Love Oneill girl's clothes since they're cute, affordable, and fit small women as well. Perfect purchase.

O'Neill Girls 7-16 Reflection Leggings
O'Neill Girls 7-16 Reflection Leggings

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Leggings, September 20, 2011
Wore these to bellydance class and they felt and looked great! The black and gold match a black and gold hip skirt I have but they look great with most everything. The gold circle design is in the fabric, and not attached, so can't come off. Just the right length (and I'm not short) and low rise is awesome. I've never been disappointed with the O'Neill brand, but try to purchase on sale, since they're a bit pricey.

Unionbay Girls 7-16 Beach Plaid Button Up Shirt
Unionbay Girls 7-16 Beach Plaid Button Up Shirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy & Colorful, September 20, 2011
I'm a big girl (ok, adult) and adore these shirts. I purchased 2: coral and blue, and the colors in each are so vivid. The material is soft and it's perfect to throw over a white cami. They're pretty enough to wear with a tennis skirt or skort and dressed up with some beads. Very nice.

Trainermat for Stretching
Trainermat for Stretching

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a yoga mat, September 11, 2011
This review is from: Trainermat for Stretching (Sports)
Really like this Trainermat for Stretching. I have several yoga mats but this is thicker and easier to move around than a sticky mat. It lays flat, is lightweight, and doesn't scoot around. Many of the stretches are excellent therapeutically, and it's a great reminder to hit every area (especially if you're not quite awake in the morning--just glance down and perfect reminder). I'm tall and it's a nice length for me. The tote for this is great too. Just an all-round good purchase and I recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8