Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Patrick > Reviews

Browse

Patrick's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Patrick RSS Feed (Brooklyn, NY)

Nat Turner
Nat Turner
by Kyle Baker
Price: $14.48
96 used & new from $4.67

5.0 out of 5 stars The illustrations are beautiful, the storytelling is compelling- if you're like me ..., February 11, 2016
This review is from: Nat Turner (Paperback)
This book is extremely powerful. The illustrations are beautiful, the storytelling is compelling- if you're like me you won't want to put this book down. I can't recommend this book enough. It's just plain excellent.

Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution [Blu-ray]
Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ .
Offered by MightySilver
Price: $19.56
26 used & new from $14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars I knew little about the Black Panther Party before I ..., February 11, 2016
I knew little about the Black Panther Party before I saw this documentary, and after seeing this I have a much deeper understanding of their power and impact. I encourage anyone interested in social justice, equality, and civil rights to watch this important film.

Untitled II. The Beautiful Renaissance: Street Art and Graffiti
Untitled II. The Beautiful Renaissance: Street Art and Graffiti
by Gary Shove
Price: $28.65
62 used & new from $8.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 1, 2010
I own around 10 street art books and this one is definitely one of my favorites. The image quality is great, the size is so big and perfect, and the pages have a real nice glossy feel to them. Something about just clicking through the "Look Inside" link on Amazon doesn't really give you an idea of how great this book is. You just have to have it in your hands. Very glad I made this purchase.

Upright Citizens Brigade: Season 2
Upright Citizens Brigade: Season 2
DVD ~ Matt Walsh
Offered by twilightmedia
Price: $9.69
36 used & new from $2.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sketch Show Ever, October 29, 2007
UCB was an amazing show that was way ahead of its time. The episodes in this collection are amazing, but the special features are even cooler. There are some awesome UCB performances from Comedy Central shows that I've never seen before. There are also some hilarious commentary tracks.

THIS IS A MUST BUY.