Profile for sebastijank > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sebastijank RSS Feed

Adhesive Sticker Tape for Use in Cell Phone Repair - 2mm Tape - also including 1 Pair of Tweezers / ECO-FUSED Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (black)
Offered by ECO-FUSED
Price: $6.99
3 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, March 14, 2014
The tape is great, you can put it on the narrow parts, I fix my phone and for now it holds as advertised.

OWI Robotic Arm Edge
OWI Robotic Arm Edge
Offered by Empire Depot
Price: $39.63
43 used & new from $29.97

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a toy..., February 23, 2013
This review is from: OWI Robotic Arm Edge (Toy)
...but has a potential. It s useful experience for that kind of money, but don't expect to much. It's not for very young kids if they are not talented mechanics. I will try to equip it with some micro switches and home made electronic (H bridge and connection to arduino uno) to improve its usability . But is still a bunch of a cheap plastic and motors. Good starting point if you want to learn some basics about robotic arms and programming.

Omron Body Fat  Loss Monitor model HBF-306C(Black)
Omron Body Fat Loss Monitor model HBF-306C(Black)
Price: $34.65
103 used & new from $30.26

3.0 out of 5 stars Well, it's not too expensive..., February 23, 2013
"Why do you need that? Are you a professional athlete?" my wife asked me, when the packet arrived. I must say that it works (if the measurement is accurate) and was great fun when I first used it. Since then it is just another impulsive buy with no real value. The mirror in the bathroom is for free...

Sailing: The Basics: The Book That Has Launched Thousands
Sailing: The Basics: The Book That Has Launched Thousands
by Dave Franzel
Price: $9.82
92 used & new from $4.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Must buy for wannabe sailors, June 13, 2011
I'm not new in sailing, but bought the book because I'm moving from my native language to English (as you can see I'm still learning the later), and need to know the English expressions in sailing world. I was pleasantly surprised how much knowledge is packed in a such a tiny volume. The language is not complicated and every beginner can learn a lot. As a matter of fact, I just bought a second copy as a present for my friend, who started to sail with me and is eager to know more about the topic.