Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed (NY)

Minnesota Hockey
Minnesota Hockey

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, November 10, 2013
This review is from: Minnesota Hockey (App)
its a good app but it lags and you half to go through all this stuff in the begging its so derp

Hill Climb Racing
Hill Climb Racing
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars its good, October 27, 2013
This review is from: Hill Climb Racing (App)
its good app. but come on people if this isn't your kind of game don't buy it these people don't make these apps for our enjoyment this is how they make their living. and I know its free but spend less time on your ipad kindle or what ever you have and get on with your lives.

X Rocker Pedestal  Video Gaming Chair,  Wireless , Black
X Rocker Pedestal Video Gaming Chair, Wireless , Black
Price: $129.99
21 used & new from $113.09

1.0 out of 5 stars Too bad it isnt made of stronger material, December 30, 2012
I bought two for Christmas. Day four and we have the first rip in one of the seat. Kids love the sound coming from the head rest. But I thought it would last longer.

Sony Xperia TL (AT&T)
Sony Xperia TL (AT&T)
2 used & new from $99.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Screen is vulnerable to scratches texting and emailing issues, December 21, 2012
update: not happy with the 4G or 4G LTE connection Many texts/ images will NOT download. Some of my texts never send or sending is delayed. Email through the default mail app also lost connections with my account and would not reconnect. Could not send emails. This is turning out to be a paperweight...who even uses paper anymore...man it is even useless as that!!!

Bought the phone but not a case. I thought that I could wait for a case that I liked. However I have scratches on the screen and I have only had the phone for a month. I have been very careful and can not identify what the scratched even would have come from. Not good... Had the iphone 3 without screen protector or case for 3 years not a scratch on it. Definitely not as strong.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2013 11:09 PM PDT

Block Story Lite
Block Story Lite
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars minecaft is better, September 18, 2012
This review is from: Block Story Lite (App)
minecraft it has better controls jdjfjf jejffjf jdjfnc d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d dd d d d dd d d d d d d dd d d e e feud e e e r e r r r r r r e drudge e e e d r rbd d d d dd d d d

Crash of the Titans - Nintendo Wii
Crash of the Titans - Nintendo Wii
Offered by Legendary Games
Price: $50.00
34 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars They are a little young but..., January 31, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My boys are 4 and 6 years old. We had the Crash Bandicoot games on the Playstation 2 and when we got the wii for Christmas I decided to get my oldest this game for his birthday... It came and they were all excited that they were gonna create their own Bandicoot. This has disappointed them. Because that is not a feature that they have on this game. But they are four and six as I said and I have no idea why they thought this was in the game. My six year old says it is too hard for him to play the game, however, my four year old loves it and could play for hours given the chance. I really like that you can drop in and drop out as a second player. It has gotten us to episode 9 that way. My son plays, when he needs help I can drop in, when I have had enough I drop out. Also since my 6 year old does not have the patience to play he can drop in and out if our younger son is playing. They really like the characters too. I get a lot of talk about the spike guy and the rolling guy. Anyway, I like and my children like this game.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars junk handle = junk machine, September 20, 2006
opened box, assemble product, handle broke, broke visor in the fall, no more scuncii sweeper. No customer service when calling in.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Hoover U6439-900 Self-Propelled WindTunnel Ultra Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Hoover U6439-900 Self-Propelled WindTunnel Ultra Upright Vacuum Cleaner

1.0 out of 5 stars Self propelled problems, September 20, 2006
I have the U6433-900 which I believe is the same basic model as this. It works good for me for the most part. I have no suction problems or anything. I bought it 2.5 years ago maybe and the cable connector broke for the self propelled feature. I self diagnosed this problem, I could see that there is a cable when I fold the handle back and it is held on by a black PLASTIC doo-hickie that is broken... I don't even want to know how much it is going to cost for a new black plastic doo-hickie when the machine will have to be taken apart for repairing.