ARRAY(0x9d99f918)

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mark R Prince RSS Feed (Fayettville, NC, US)

Marvel's Avengers Assemble: Assembly Required
Marvel's Avengers Assemble: Assembly Required
DVD ~ Adrian Pasdar
Price: $9.96
42 used & new from $9.61

3.0 out of 5 stars Marvel's Avengers Assemble, April 4, 2014
Marvel's Avengers Assemble is decent.EMH is a much better show.Disney is using its huge amount of money to buy all the great titles and then for lack of a better word,Destroys them!
They buy these great titles and then kiddifies them. I understand that these stories are for a younger crowd. But not babies.The ultimate Spiderman for instance, theres never a serious moment in the show.Theres allways a tiny spiderman with a big head popping up doing something silly.Its almost the same with Avengers Assemble.Maybe a little better. Now they purchased Starwars and discontinued The Clone Wars.Now that really bothers me. Please dont destroy Starwars!
But anyway, If you have money to burn and your buying for an 8 year old then this is the DVD for you.
But if you are a real Marvel fan and a collector.Then i would wait for more than a 2 episode release.I hope this has been helpful..

Transformers Energon: The Complete Series
Transformers Energon: The Complete Series
DVD ~ Garry Chalk
Price: $40.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks well put together, February 17, 2014
I'm a huge Transformers fan and have been one since they first came out way back in the mid 80s. I have loved every version of Transformers. All of them accept a few and they are all from around the same time era,and they also happen to be the ones that were not produced by Americans.
Robots in Disguise,
Armada,
Energon,
And Cybertron
I have watched these reboots and have tried to like them but it's just not happening. Don't get me wrong though,the animation is top notch but the stories and a lot of the voice acting I just can get past.For example the voice actor for Ironhide in Transformers Energon sounds like a surfer kid and anyone who really knows Transformers can hear that's just wrong.But even though I'm not crazy about Armada and Energon I'll be purchacing them for nostalgia and just so I can say I have them all. Hell I'll probably watch them to,at least once.But as far as I can tell they look like there pretty well put together. I'll see soon enough.

Sky Commanders: The Complete Animated Series (1986)
Sky Commanders: The Complete Animated Series (1986)
DVD ~ Sky Commanders
Price: $22.98
27 used & new from $19.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanna Barbera classic series are awesome., April 10, 2013
Hanna Barbera classic series are awesome. I recommend this series to any HB fan. I wish that they would bring out Galtar and the golden lance.

W.I.T.C.H. The Complete First Season
W.I.T.C.H. The Complete First Season

5.0 out of 5 stars A really great show, April 10, 2013
I am a grown man and even I think it's great. But I'm into good animation as long as its not to childish like Loony Toons or Adventure Time. I like action animation and the storyline is awesome. I recommend this to any animation buff.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Season 4
Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Season 4
DVD ~ Various
Offered by Anchor*Media
Price: $31.69
26 used & new from $24.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Season 4 is the best one yet!, September 5, 2012
Season 4 is the best one yet by far.Im a Star Wars buff from so far back i can't remember not knowing about it.I was 4 years old when A New Hope came out so that should tell you how far back for me it was.Its really awesome that there bringing Darth Maul back into the story.He was only around for one episode so we can see alot more of the ultimate bad guy.Also,it might sound a bit petty to some but i hope that they go back to the DVD packaging they used in the first two seasons.Season 3 packaging is cheaper and doesn't match seasons 1 and 2.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2012 4:21 PM PDT