Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports STEM
Profile for vlmsan > Reviews

Browse

vlmsan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

vlmsan RSS Feed (Sanford, FL United States)

The Admissions: A Novel
The Admissions: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, September 23, 2015
It was good but depressing. It was "helicopter parent" world.

Brush Back (V.I. Warshawski Novels Book 17)
Brush Back (V.I. Warshawski Novels Book 17)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, as always. The Wrigley Field part was ..., August 15, 2015
Fabulous, as always. The Wrigley Field part was interesting, as we were just there for the first time a couple years ago.

About That Fling
About That Fling
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too predictable. If I hadn't run out of library ..., August 15, 2015
This review is from: About That Fling (Kindle Edition)
Too predictable. If I hadn't run out of library books, I wouldn't have finished it.

San Francisco Giants 2 Piece Wine Glass Set
San Francisco Giants 2 Piece Wine Glass Set
Price: $19.73
2 used & new from $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought the SF Giants logo would be etched into ..., January 7, 2015
I thought the SF Giants logo would be etched into the glass, but it's just a logo pasted onto the glasses. Well, last minute gift, I was stuck with it. Cheap.

NCAA Florida Gators Polar Fleece Hooded Dog Jacket, X-Large
NCAA Florida Gators Polar Fleece Hooded Dog Jacket, X-Large
Price: $19.03

4.0 out of 5 stars The fit for our 40 lb dogs is perfect, and it's a good weight for FL winters, January 7, 2015
The fit for our 40 lb dogs is perfect, and it's a good weight for FL winters, but the slit for the leash is too small. Our dogs wear harnesses and we really can't easily fit the two rings from the harnesses thru the slit. Other than that, they look really cute and our first rescue, who's used to a sweater, loves it. Rescue #2 is still kind of "huh?". 22 degrees tonight, he'll figure it out. The X-Large would not fit a dog over 40 lbs, although it's advertised to fit up to 60 lbs.

Travel Right!® Seat Belt Safety Loop, 1"
Travel Right!® Seat Belt Safety Loop, 1"
Offered by Pet Menu
Price: $10.94

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, December 4, 2014
Strong, easy to use, keeps the pup comfortably in place.

Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi, 11.6-Inch) 2012 Model
Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi, 11.6-Inch) 2012 Model
60 used & new from $94.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, broke after 3 weeks, December 20, 2012
Too good to be true? Yep. I did not buy this from Amazon; we got it from bestbuy.com. My husband used it for 3 weeks and opened it up Monday nite and the screen was cracked. Best Buy blew us off ("Take it up with Samsung"); all he did was close it and place it on the coffee table the nite before. My kid noticed after I took it to Best Buy that if you barely press the top lid, the screen flickers. I guess shutting the top of this laptop and moving it qualify for what Best Buy said was "too much pressure was applied to the top". WTF? Apparently the case is plastic, not metal; it is cheap and crappy and I am way pissed that we lost $250 on this.

Edit on 9/28: Samsung was just as ugly as Best Buy. "Broken screen is 'physical damage', your fault". I am disgusted. This is a new product; they better be prepared for lots of people finding it flimsy, crappy, breaks at the drop of a hat, you name it. As I told the rep, well, if I drove a new car for 3 weeks and the windshield blew out, wouldn't that be defective? and of course she said "We are talking about a computer, not a car." Same thing, though, really. Crap computer.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2013 6:23 PM PST

Invicta Men's 12848 Specialty Black Dial Watch with Orange/Black Bezel
Invicta Men's 12848 Specialty Black Dial Watch with Orange/Black Bezel
2 used & new from $77.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, December 16, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my husband's birthday, which was yesterday. He was thrilled! He was looking for a casual watch and hadn't found anything he liked. I spotted this on Amazon and it was an incredible deal. Hubby is happy he's now got a great-looking watch (and in San Francisco Giants colors, no less) which will last him the rest of his life. He's also freaked out because the retail price is way more than for any watch he's ever had, even though I told him it was a fabulous deal. Thanks, Amazon!

Love in a Nutshell
Love in a Nutshell
by Janet Evanovich
346 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars So pedestrian, surprised Evanovich gave her name to this, January 7, 2012
This review is from: Love in a Nutshell (Hardcover)
This is a very "average" mystery and romance combined. You pretty much know where it's going. Only mildly amusing,not laugh out loud like the Stephanie Plum books. My husband told me he'd seen it at Sam's Club, so I would vett it for him since he loves the Plum books, but I'm giving this to Goodwill instead of to him. Eighteen bucks down the drain...