Profile for San Ramon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

San Ramon "-tj" RSS Feed (CA)

Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse (Blue)
Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse (Blue)
Offered by wacky jacky
Price: $29.49
28 used & new from $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Maybe it's ok for someone, but too laggy for me, June 24, 2014
I'm actually pretty shocked at how behind it is. Maybe I'm just a 'power user' and fairly unique, as I work on my computer for my job, but the delay time between when I move the mouse and when it moves on the screen is noticeable enough that I'm certainly going to be going back to a wired mouse. Maybe it's just this mouse, maybe it's all wireless mice, but whatever the case, I'm going to re-order a different, wired mouse.

American Weigh Scales Black Blade Digital Pocket Scale, BL-1KG-BLK 1000 by 0.1 G
Price: $10.82
33 used & new from $5.64

1.0 out of 5 stars Really just doesn't get the job done, March 31, 2013
After reading a few of the great reviews, I figured this would be a wonderful option for my kitchen needs. Unfortunately, it's not. It's exceedingly inaccurate (and I've only had it two weeks it shouldn't be uncalibrated already)... I've tested it against friends scales and found mine to consistently give different numbers. Heck, I can weigh something, it'll tell me it weighs 22g, then I'll take it off and put it back on and it'll tell me it weighs 23.6g, pretty ridiculous. I've found I'm better off guessing most of the time.

Also, it does the infamous climbing scale move, where I put something on, it says "15g" and then slowly the number starts rising. After about a minute of watching it rise it was up to 18.5g and still climbing.

It's basically useless for the one thing it's meant to do (weigh things), and I wish I had gotten a different scale.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2013 7:52 AM PDT

Embody Chair By Herman Miller - Fully Adjustable Arms - Black Balance Fabric on Graphite Frame and Base
Offered by OfficeDesigns
Price: $1,409.00
5 used & new from $1,409.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks very cool, great back rest, but lots of pain, October 19, 2012
I've been researching a new chair to get for some time... My neck pain is pretty terrible, and now that I'm a full-time web developer, my previous office depot leather chair just wasn't cutting it.

Everyone online said the Embody was the greatest thing to happen to chairs, so, after testing it out in the store twice, I took the plunge and purchased it. The fabric is pretty nice, the adjustable arms are great.

However, after spending some time with the manual, and reading other advice about how to set it up, I still cannot understand why the lumbar support is where it is on this chair. It hits you right about the belt loop area, and just digs into your L5/Sacrum vertebrae no matter how you adjust it. It's puzzling. It doesn't make sense that it would be like this, no matter how your body was shaped. If it was 2 inches higher it would hit your back in a place where it would actually support your lumbar. As it is, it just jabs you right above the pelvis in your back, no matter how you adjust it (and I've tried many, many different ways...) I had my roommate (also a full-time web developer) try it out and he, too, found his $200 Aeron-knockoff chair to be more comfortable.

I'm pretty disappointed with this purchase, especially at the price.

Does anybody have any recommendations on how to make this thing work out?
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2014 4:05 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously works, incredible value., September 15, 2007
Well for one thing, this product works. Very, very well. I've used many different shakers for making protein shakes or whatever else and this one is far and away the best.

It seals really well, nothing leaks out and nothing is a mess. It's easy to clean. And best of all it really really blends whatever is inside.

I put 4 big scoops of powder into this guy and some water and such and then even crushed ice, and it blends everything together very nicely. No chunks no leaking no mess and even blends the ice in nicely.

Don't bother with other shakers.
Comment Comments (13) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2013 3:23 PM PST