Profile for Katrina > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Katrina RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Disney Park Beauty and the Beast Belle Nightshirt NEW Adult Size
Disney Park Beauty and the Beast Belle Nightshirt NEW Adult Size
Offered by SLJ Magic 4 U
Price: $38.56
4 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than I thought!, April 25, 2014
I've been starting to collect nightshirts from Disney and went looking for them wherever I could. Since Belle is a favorite, I hoped I'd be able to find one but it proved difficult. Then I stumbled on this. I loved the design and the saying and had to get it. It wasn't until later that I noticed it had a felt like trim on the design! That was a wonderful surprise for me and I love it even more than I did originally!

100 % Stretch Nylon Bodysuit, A2L, Maroon
100 % Stretch Nylon Bodysuit, A2L, Maroon
Offered by Cheerleading Company
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and excellent service, April 11, 2014
I love bodysuits but never could find any that fit well.

Until now.

Love the color, the fit, and everything about it. Will be looking to them for more bodysuits in the future.

A Christmas Carol (Emerald Edition)
A Christmas Carol (Emerald Edition)
Offered by We Have this DVD
Price: $19.99
15 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, January 12, 2014
I was so happy to find this! I've seen many different versions of this movie and I had to add this to my collection! Still one of the better versions of the story and well worth keeping!

NFL Chicago Bears Chrome Clock
NFL Chicago Bears Chrome Clock
Price: $27.00
9 used & new from $20.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Made Christmas a little more special, January 16, 2013
I bought this for my dad and he absolutely loved it. He is a big Bears fan and even has a "shrine" to the team in his house. For some reason, one thing that was missing was a clock. Well, now he has one!

Yes Virginia There Is a Santa Claus [VHS]
Yes Virginia There Is a Santa Claus [VHS]
VHS
Offered by Bailey's Media
Price: $8.01
26 used & new from $4.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as I remembered, January 16, 2013
I used to watch this when it aired but it hasn't been shown in quite a while. I was hoping to find it on DVD but it doesn't seem to have been released that way just yet. Still, it's on video so I can still enjoy it.

The Monster That Challenged the World / It! The Terror from Beyond Space (Midnite Movies Double Feature)
DVD ~ Marshall Thompson
Price: $7.72
40 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful memories, December 7, 2012
I had one of these on DVD but now i was able to add a second as well! Both are good examples of the early horror movies that I used to enjoy when I was young. And now that I'm able to add them to my collection, I can enjoy them whenever the mood strikes me! (which is fairly often *wink*)

The Day of the Triffids
The Day of the Triffids
DVD ~ Nicole Maurey
Offered by CSTCP Sales
Price: $10.15
20 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 7, 2012
This review is from: The Day of the Triffids (DVD)
I've had this on video ever since it came out and have been wanting to get it on DVD since I'm currently changing them. Now I finally have it and I couldn't be happier!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2012 7:42 AM PST

Kronos
Kronos
DVD ~ Jeff Morrow
Price: $7.47
35 used & new from $3.47

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun little alien invasion movie, November 6, 2012
This review is from: Kronos (DVD)
I first saw this movie years ago and never saw it since. I came in toward the end so I missed a lot. I've been looking for it since and I was very happy to see that it was available on DVD. Even though it's pretty much the typical 50's cheesy movie (I still find it hard to figure out how the machine can walk when it's legs only move up and down), it's still a lot of fun to watch. If you're a fan of the older movies, you'll like this.

Denizen
Denizen
DVD ~ Glen Jensen, Ben Bayless, Jody Mullins and introducing Dianne Sullivan Julie Lisandro
Price: $12.00
2 used & new from $12.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all, October 19, 2012
This review is from: Denizen (DVD)
Even though this movie sounded interesting, it didn't turn out to be worth it. The acting was terrible and the "monster" was worse. Overall, it looked like a group of friends were sitting around one day and decided to make a monster movie by covering one of them with some moss and vines and calling it a creature.

Do yourself a big favor and pass on this.

The Crawling Eye (Widescreen European Edition)
The Crawling Eye (Widescreen European Edition)
DVD ~ Forrest Tucker
Price: $4.34
48 used & new from $2.14

5.0 out of 5 stars An old classic, October 19, 2012
Even though it comes with the original European title, it's still the same cheesy movie I remember and love. I'm glad I could finally add it to my collection.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4