Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for Jacqueline K. R. > Reviews

Browse

Jacqueline K. R.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jacqueline K. R. RSS Feed (Portland, OR)

Page: 1 | 2
HUE Women's 3-Pack Argyle Knee Socks
HUE Women's 3-Pack Argyle Knee Socks

4.0 out of 5 stars black knee high socks, June 30, 2012
I have a hard time finding knee socks that are decent quality. These are very nice. My only complaint is the price, $21 for 3 pair. The package they come in even says 3 for $18.

5.0 out of 5 stars convenient and tasty, May 28, 2010
I received my Nespresso machine as a gift. Though I love coffee, I would've never bought this for myself. In my mind espresso machines are big, messy, and a hassle. And honestly when I realized that you had to buy specific "pods" for this machine I silently groaned in my head. But the fact that the espresso is in a pod is the whole reason why it's such a clean machine. You never even see grounds. The only thing you have to worry about is if the reservoir has water in it, and every few days you have to empty the pod receptacle. It is super easy to use. Pretty much every morning, the first thing I do is turn the machine on. I'm quite shocked that after 6 months I still use this thing daily. Not only does it produce good espresso, it's faster and easier than making a pot of coffee. My only complaint is that the machine is plastic. I haven't had any problems, but it SEEMS kind of flimsy. It is very cute though, and takes up little counter space.

Black & Decker CBM205 Coffee Bean Mill, Stainless Steel
Black & Decker CBM205 Coffee Bean Mill, Stainless Steel
Offered by konacampbell
2 used & new from $30.18

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good for the price, September 23, 2008
The bad reviews for this product are laughable. For under $30, what do you expect? I've had this grinder for 9 months and it works just fine. My biggest complaint is the mess it makes. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get any coffee out of the basket and replace the lid without getting grounds all over your counter. But that's a minor annoyance. I'm actually surprised at how well this thing works for how cheap it was.

Springstar S102 Flea Trap
Springstar S102 Flea Trap
Price: $14.23
12 used & new from $12.45

1.0 out of 5 stars don't believe it, September 22, 2008
I can't help but believe that all the positive reviews for this item are fakes written by BioCare. This is a piece of junk. Just get the flea drops - they're the only thing that seems to work in my house.

PetSafe Drinkwell Original Pet Fountain
PetSafe Drinkwell Original Pet Fountain
Price: $29.99
60 used & new from $25.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Faucet-licking cats love it, March 25, 2008
My cats love drinking out of this fountain. Just make sure you also get the water reservoir attachment or else you'll be filling up the fountain at least once a day.

Farnam Comfort Zone Behavior Control Cat Training Diffuser with Feliway
Farnam Comfort Zone Behavior Control Cat Training Diffuser with Feliway
Offered by Pet Paradise, Inc.
Price: $29.99
11 used & new from $21.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work - but I had to try it, November 30, 2007
After dealing with my cat peeing on the dining room floor for months, I bought this product out of desperation. I was impressed with the positive reviews and figured it was worth a shot. Unfortunately this product did not work. Actually, I can't say there was any effect at all.

But, obviously it has worked for some people so I'm glad I tried it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, January 24, 2007
At first, I thought Big was a really weird shampoo. It comes in a tiny little tub, it's gritty and chunky looking, it smells salty, and... it's $20. But I have to say, it's amazing and worth the money. A little goes a long way - I'd say one tub lasts me 2-3 months, which definitely makes the price seem more reasonable. You really only have to use about half a teaspoon each time. It barely lathers at all, which is weird to get used to. But it cleans your hair like no other shampoo, leaving it soft, squeaky clean, and super shiny.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, December 12, 2006
This is the best lotion I've ever used. I hate the oily/greasy feeling of most lotions. Hempz doesn't leave a gross film on your hands and at the same time it works better than other lotions. Plus, it smells amazing.

iRobot Roomba 4210 Discovery Vacuuming Robot, White
iRobot Roomba 4210 Discovery Vacuuming Robot, White
2 used & new from $195.00

4.0 out of 5 stars reluctant at first - pleased with our purchase, November 29, 2006
I was really reluctant when my boyfriend said he wanted to buy a roomba. I figured it would be a really expensive toy that we would use twice, realize it didn't work, and forget about. Then a friend of ours actually brought his roomba over and let it run around our house to prove that it worked. And what do you know, after it was done the little dirt chamber was absolutely FULL of cat hair and dirt. After that I was psyched about purchasing one and we ordered one a week or so later.

First let me say that our house is not carpeted. It's all wood with the exception of linoleum in the bathroom. I really don't think the roomba would be a good choice for a carpeted house. It's perfect for our house though. I'm kind of a clean freak, and sweeping the wood floors was never satisfying. There would always be renegade tufts of cat hair in corners and those dreaded piles of dirt/dust that wouldn't sweep into the dust pan. Roomba sucks it all up and leaves the floor looking shinier than a broom ever could.

Unlike other reviewers I don't know if roomba actually saves me any time. You have to "prepare" to use the roomba by making sure there aren't any electrical cords or stuff on the ground that roomba could suck up. Also, roomba takes 20-30 minutes to clean a room that would take roughly 3 minutes to sweep. It's not efficient. In fact, if you sit and watch the roomba work you might lose your mind. It darts around the room, going over the same spot 7 times while leaving other spots unnoticed. It does eventually get the whole room, it's just a little frustrating to watch.

As for the people who complain that it's too noisy... Can you imagine trying to hold a conversation while someone is using an upright vacuum cleaner in the same room? Roomba is not nearly that loud, but you have to remember that it is a vacuum cleaner.

Overall I'm happy we purchased a roomba. It does what it's supposed to and we haven't had any problems with it. I think people that are unhappy with it probably had unrealistic expectations for it. I'm not going to say that I can't imagine living without it. But it certainly is a neat thing to have around the house if you have the extra money.

Iomega Mini 128 MB USB 2.0 Drive (32712)
Iomega Mini 128 MB USB 2.0 Drive (32712)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, April 14, 2004
I got the mini drive to use for school work. The mini drive is extremely easy and way faster than burning a CD. You just plug it in and drag files. 128mb was almost always enough space for everything I needed. The only thing I didn't like is the key chain part that attatches to the cap. It was handy at first, but it quickly broke off.

Page: 1 | 2