Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Astarte > Reviews

Browse

Astarte's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Astarte RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
RCA DRC79982 9-Inch Mobile DVD Player with Additional 9-inch Screen
RCA DRC79982 9-Inch Mobile DVD Player with Additional 9-inch Screen
Price: $79.97
27 used & new from $51.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it and my kids do too, July 15, 2014
I love it and my kids do too! Both of them can see the screen and it makes for a very happy mommy! Light weight. Easy to use! Comes with everything you need.. Love it!

Devicewear Slim iPad Air Case the Ridge with Six Position Cover Flip Stand, Magnetic, Smart On/Off
Offered by Devicewear
Price: $26.99
44 used & new from $22.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 15, 2014
Perfect product for what I was looking for. It was light weight, durable, and you can put it in plenty of positions for when you watch videos. I love it!

WOPUTUO Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPad 2 3 4 with Oleophobic Coating for Advanced Real Glass and High Transparency,Shatter-proof
3 used & new from $9.17

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap.. Not worth it., July 15, 2014
Keep looking!! This flimsy junk of a screen protector BROKE when it was going on the screen.. Figured it wasn't that big of a deal.. Week later my daughter drops it. Not only does the screen protector break but the screen did too. Buy the more expensive one!!! Don't waste your money.

Senbowe™ Mini Lightweight earbuds Wireless Stereo Sports/Running & Gym/Exercise Bluetooth Earbuds Headphones Headsets w/Microphone for Iphone 6 5S 5C 4S 4, Ipad 2 3 4 New iPad, Ipod, Android, Samsung Galaxy, Smart Phones Bluetooth Devices

1.0 out of 5 stars Product is fine.. The harassment is not!, July 15, 2014
The product is great. But after the multiple emails and multiple phone calls just for a review... Not worth it!!! I never write reviews... Unless they're bad ones. Even after I said that and HUNG UP the person CALLED ME BACK. So if you don't mind being harassed go ahead and purchase.. Otherwise I would definitely keep looking.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2014 11:39 AM PDT

The Friendly Swede Basics - PU Leather Stand Wallet Case Cover + Matching Stylus + Screen Protector + Cleaning Cloth (Light Blue) for Apple iPhone 5C
Offered by The Friendly Swede
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment., May 31, 2014
I'm extremely disappointed with the quality of the case. The first day I had it the blue wallet part separated from the black plastic case! The only think that I don't believe was a waste of money was the stylis.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 1, 2014 9:55 AM PDT

SHANY Carry All Trunk Train Case with Makeup and Reusable Black & White Aluminum Case
Price: $34.40
4 used & new from $22.18

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, September 12, 2011
I love the case. But the makeup inside is just not very good at all. They don't go on very dark. They don't stay on at all unless you have some sort of base on the lid, and even that doesn't help the color. I ended up giving them to my brother's girlfriend just to get rid of them. I was not impressed. But I would buy it again just for the case! So if that's what you're looking at it is definitely a fantastic buy!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 8, 2013 12:43 PM PST

Bdellium Tools Professional Makeup Brush Studio Line - Precision Eye and Brow 760
Offered by Senyx
Price: $10.54
4 used & new from $7.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, September 12, 2011
I LOVE this brush!!! It's just what I was looking for! Awesome for powder and gel liners! I love, love, love this brush! I will most likely be buying more soon.

EcoTools 6 Piece Essential Eye Brush Set (Packaging May Vary)
EcoTools 6 Piece Essential Eye Brush Set (Packaging May Vary)
Price: $7.59
22 used & new from $2.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., September 12, 2011
I was a little disappointed in how it read. I expected full sized brushes. I probably should have read it a little better it may be in the description how big the brushes are.. They're a great brand for brushes especially being cruelty free! I love that part!! But basically.. I gave them to my daughter to play with. I need a longer handle.

Amae Beauty - 120 Full Color Pro Eye Shadow (Eyeshadow) Cosmetics Makeup Palette - Shimmer / Matte Combo Version 1 (One)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 12, 2011
This palette comes in very handy since I do wedding and photo shoot makeovers. There are colors for everyone in it and I don't have to carry a million different shadows with me! I love it, and my customers love it!

Stainless Chinese Soup Spoons, 12 pc #ISO9001
Stainless Chinese Soup Spoons, 12 pc #ISO9001
Offered by Bjelly
Price: $7.99
35 used & new from $3.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, September 12, 2011
These go perfectly with the stainless steel chopsticks that I bought. I got them for a gift since she loves miso soup. I can't wait for the holidays so I can give them to her. She's going to love it!

Page: 1 | 2