Profile for Andy M. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Andy M. RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)

iPhone 5S Case, Spigen Tough Armor Case for iPhone 5/5S - Retail Packaging - Metal Slate (SGP10490)
Price: $18.99
7 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this case, December 3, 2013
Spigen cases are hands-down the most stylish and elegant I have found -- and I spent untold hours researching this (reading reviews, watching videos and comparing specs). I initially tried the Spigen Neo Hybrid case and while it looked great on my iPhone 5S (very minimalistic), I was concerned about the level of protection it would provide. There didn't seem to be much there and I feared that my first drop of the phone would also be my last. Spigen's Slim Armor case appeared to be similar in that regard. So I opted for the Tough Armor. The Tough Armor is a great compromise for those that want the slim profile that Spigen cases provide along with a moderate level of protection. It's not as bulky as the highly acclaimed Speck Candyshell (my second choice), but appears to offer about the same level of protection. ...and it looks so good!

The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter)
by Scott Kelby
Price: $28.82
128 used & new from $6.23

4.0 out of 5 stars A great reference manual, June 20, 2012
I signed-up for an online class on Lightroom 4 at the same time that I ordered Scott Kelby's book. So far the book has helped me more (and I am constantly using it as a reference). The topics covered are in a logical order of work flow and everything is explained clearly and with full-color screen shots. Although the book can be read cover-to-cover, I prefer to read only the sections in which I am interested.