Profile for Holly > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Holly RSS Feed

Rockland Luggage Garden 4 Piece Luggage Set, Garden, One Size
Rockland Luggage Garden 4 Piece Luggage Set, Garden, One Size
Price: $109.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Carry it!, October 18, 2012
This luggage is awesome, usually I would go for hard case but it is at such a stellar price! Super excited! Thanks!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Never., October 18, 2012
This item looks great on the internet, however in this company the sizes are way off. I wear large for everything but would have really needed a 2x at least. The medium I am assuming would fit a small child. On another point the shipping is about 8.50, more than half, if there is a problem they require you to pay shipping for both sides. Honestly is was cheaper just to give it away as a gift which I did. Within the first 5 minuted of my friend wearing it the button fell off. In my opinion don't do what I did and spend your money somewhere else.

Snap-On Protector Hard Case for iPod Touch 4th Generation / 4th Gen - Spring Flower Design
Offered by EPICDEALZ
Price: $3.77
9 used & new from $1.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Breakable, May 4, 2011
When I received this product in the mail it was broken, I didn't send it back because honestly shipping and handling was just as expensive.... it is pretty though.