Profile for Barbara Barefield > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Barbara Barefield RSS Feed (WACO, TEXAS, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GIFT IDEA!, October 26, 2012
I PURCHASED THE HOTTEST - SHOWER GEL, BODY LOTION, PERUME GIFT SET IMPRESSION OF HEAT BY BEYONCE FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS. THEY ARRIVE IN GREAT CONDITION AND THE PRICE WAS VERY GOOD FOR THIS PURCHASE.

Bible (KJV with Apocrypha) (best navigation with Direct Verse Jump)
Bible (KJV with Apocrypha) (best navigation with Direct Verse Jump)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT STUDY TOOL!, October 26, 2012
I AM TRULY ENJOYING STUDYING WITH APOCRYPHA. THIS IS A GREAT BIBLE-STUDY TOOL TO HAVE IN YOUR LIBRARY. USING THE HOLY BIBLE WITH APOCRYPHA HAVE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND SO MUCH. FOR ANY PRICE THIS WILL HELP WITH STUDYING THE BIBLE AND GETTING A GOOD UNDERSTANDING.

Dare to Be a Man: The Truth Every Man Must Know . . . And Every Woman Needs to Know About Him
by David G. Evans
40 used & new from $1.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, September 22, 2012
I purchased this book for a gift to a male friend. He has not yet read it, but, I personally believe that it is a good book!

So You Call Yourself a Man?: A Devotional for Ordinary Men with Extraordinary Potential
by T. D. Jakes
Price: $11.82
96 used & new from $3.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, September 22, 2012
I purchased this book for a gift for a friend. He said he enjoyed reading this book and it has really helped him. I myself have not read it, but I plan to.

Letters from God for Men
Letters from God for Men
by Harvest House Publishers
33 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, September 22, 2012
I purchased this book as a gift. The person I gave it to says he is really enjoying the devotional!

Messages from the Epistle to the Hebrews
Messages from the Epistle to the Hebrews
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, September 22, 2012
I am enjoying this book. It has helped me to understand when studying the writings of the Apostle Pauls letters to the churches.

Treadmill Key 119038
Treadmill Key 119038
Offered by TreadLife Fitness
Price: $9.95
8 used & new from $2.89

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BUY, August 6, 2012
This review is from: Treadmill Key 119038 (Misc.)
This was a good buy for the price...the part that attach to the clothes had broken on my original key.

Incipio Capacitive Stylus for Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite and other Touchscreen Devices, Black
Offered by Incipio Technologies, Inc.
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR KINDLE FIRE!, July 5, 2012
I REALLY ENJOY THE STYLUS FOR KINDLE FIRE. I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH JUST TOUCHING THE KEYS I NEED TO TOUCH WITH MY FINGERS. THE STYLUS REALLY HELP ME IN THIS AREA AND I AM ABLE TO TYPE WITH MORE ACCURACY!

Gold
Gold
Price: $14.99
69 used & new from $6.10

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT CD!, July 5, 2012
This review is from: Gold (Audio CD)
HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED LIONEL RICHIE AND THE COMMODORES. THIS PARTICULAR C/D IS A COLLECTION OF SOME OF THEIR GREATEST HITS. HAVE TRULY ENJOYED LISTENING TO THIS COLLECTIONS!

WOW Gospel 2011
WOW Gospel 2011
Offered by Fulfillment Express US
Price: $14.07
52 used & new from $4.33

5.0 out of 5 stars YES "W-O-W"!, January 9, 2012
This review is from: WOW Gospel 2011 (Audio CD)
I PURCHANSE WOW GOSPEL 2011 AND HAVE FOUND IT TO BE A GREAT COLLECTION OF GOSPEL MUSIC. I HAVE WOW 2004-2011. I HAVE ALWAYS FOUND WOW GOSPEL TO BE A COLLECTION OF SOME OF THE BEST GOSPEL SINGERS FOR THAT YEAR'S COLLECTION.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3