Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for kc5hgv > Reviews

Browse

kc5hgv's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kc5hgv RSS Feed

CiBest® Car Dvr 2.7" LCD Screen Rotating Dual Len Vehicle DVR Road Dash Video Camera Recorder Traffic Dashboard Recorder
Offered by CiBest-US
Price: $65.77
2 used & new from $65.77

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 24, 2015
Total Garbage do not waste your money. But a Contour Roam.

Hudson 67220 Bugwiser Stainless Steel 2 Gallon Sprayer (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Life and Home
Price: $74.12
10 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, May 9, 2015
Great product for the price. I use Acetone in it to clean my analyzers with a slight modification. I do not use the wand attachment.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars I would not recommend to buy for your son or grandson, May 9, 2015
Cheap Chinese s***. I would not recommend to buy for your son or grandson. The only other thing that I have owned that is Chinese made is the Norinco SKS that works fine.

Craig

CVLIFE Optics Hunting Rifle Scope 2.5-10x40e Red & Green Illuminated Crosshair Gun Scopes with Free 20mm & 11mm Rail Mount
Offered by cvlife
Price: $89.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Very bad instructions gives only scope basics on mounting but not ..., May 9, 2015
Well it is in. First thing I discovered was the batteries were dead on the laser optic. Very bad instructions gives only scope basics on mounting but not instructed on the product itself. For example battery compartments, adjustments and other features. I guess you get what you pay for.

Craig

Contour ROAM2 Waterproof Video Camera (Blue)
Contour ROAM2 Waterproof Video Camera (Blue)
Offered by aSavings
Price: $89.99
25 used & new from $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Contour ROAM, December 24, 2012
I have had mine for almost a year now and it has performed as expected except the screw mount on the body of the camera. I contacted Contour about the problem that it was coming apart inside the screw thread itself. They instructed me to send it back and I expected a repaired unit back. They sent me a brand new camera with a Contour 3100 Universal Mount Adaptor at no charge. I did not expect that at all. No complaints here.