Profile for Josie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Josie RSS Feed

Olympian Labs Pea Protein (2 lbs)
Olympian Labs Pea Protein (2 lbs)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO WHEY PROTEIN POWDER, February 28, 2013
My husband tried it initially and didn't like it. He only added water to the protein powder. He said it didn't hold him at all. I decided to try it. I used 1 scoop of protein powder, 8 oz. unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1 Tbs. chia seeds, 1 Tbs. almond butter with Flax seeds (found at Trader Joe's) and 8 oz. of frozen blueberries. It tasted yummy, but more importantly I felt full for four hours until lunch time. This has become a daily ritual in our house and we look forward to our protein shake every morning. Try my recipe, you'll love it too.

Langenscheidt Pocket French Dictionary: French-English, English-French (Langenscheidt's Pocket Dictionaries) (French Edition)
by Langenscheidt Editorial
Edition: Vinyl Bound
47 used & new from $0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pocket French Dictionary, December 29, 2010
This is a great pocket French-English dictionary. Each word is highlighted in blue which makes finding words easy. The type is also easy to read. It has 50,000 references. The Langenscheidt French/English Pocket Dictionary retails for $13.95. I also bought Barron's Italian-English Pocket Dictionary. It has 70,000 words, is also highlighted in blue, easy to read and retails for $8.99. So before buying this pocket dictionary, I would first check Barron's Pocket French-English dictionary. You won't go wrong with either pocket dictionary.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm Red Brown Color, December 29, 2010
This is a great color. Rather than being a flat brown color, it is a combination brown with red undertones. The end result is a rich red brown color which looks good on both warm and cool skin tones.