Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Yes, I'm Adopted!
Yes, I'm Adopted!
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written and illustrated book that both of my adopted ..., August 1, 2014
This review is from: Yes, I'm Adopted! (Kindle Edition)
Beautifully written and illustrated book that both of my adopted children devour. I love the positive message; I couldn't have written it better myself!

Semolina Pasta Flour, 1 lb.
Semolina Pasta Flour, 1 lb.
Offered by Jellybean Foods
Price: $3.99
2 used & new from $3.29

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice dishonesty, June 2, 2014
Received the very, very small package in the mail. It was packaged differently than the photo and does not look to have the same quality. Rather disappointed with this purchase. NOT WORTH THE PRICE.

Brother MFCJ450DW Wireless with Scanner, Copier and Fax Inkjet Printer
Brother MFCJ450DW Wireless with Scanner, Copier and Fax Inkjet Printer
Price: Click here to see our price
69 used & new from $60.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Machine, April 17, 2014
Purchased three days ago. Set up according to instructions. Machine immediately gave an "Unable to Scan AX" error. Called Brother Support and have spent the last 2 days, at least 4 hours a day going through "troubleshooting" paradigms only to be told the machine was defective. Brother would not refund the purchase and arrange for a return without my bank account information or a major credit card (which we don't carry in this home and I didn't care for the option of giving strangers my bank account information). Thankfully, Amazon is wonderful and had a return/refund option!

RSVP Gray Marble Rolling Pin with Stand, 17 Inch
RSVP Gray Marble Rolling Pin with Stand, 17 Inch
Offered by MySecretPantry
Price: $31.95
14 used & new from $31.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, July 28, 2012
Hard, heavy, high quality marble rolling pin. I bought it specifically for rolling out fondant, as the hand fondant rollers killed my wrists. I was excited to see how easily it made my task, even if it did make the fondant a little less pliable.

Our Best Bites: Mormon Moms in the Kitchen
Our Best Bites: Mormon Moms in the Kitchen
by Sara Wells
Edition: Hardcover-spiral
Price: $22.06
60 used & new from $13.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, April 2, 2011
I followed the blog, and was excited to see a cookbook. I love how easy the recipes are to make and taste wonderful. I did notice many of the recipes use the same flavor profiles... alot of cilantro, chili, lime, and mango flavors. Alot of Chipotle Chili Powder. I love how they use "roll over" ideas from recipe to recipe...reinventing left overs into new entrees. I do with there were more recipes in some sections, like the bread section. Overall pleased.