Profile for Eugenia > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eugenia RSS Feed

Samsung GT-I8160L Galaxy Ace 2 Unlocked 3G GSM Phone with 3.8-Inch Touchscreen, Android OS, 5MP Camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS - US Warranty - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente!, April 11, 2013
El celular llegó en perfectas condiciones. Excelente celular estoy encantada! Facil de usar con muchas aplicaciones y funciona en Venezuela con Movistar! Me gusta lo grande que son los números para marcar y las letras para escribir son bastantes cómodas. La pantalla táctil es una maravilla, lo recomiendo ampliamente.

A di Alessi Alessandro M. Corkscrew, Light Blue
A di Alessi Alessandro M. Corkscrew, Light Blue
Offered by Speranza Design Gallery
Price: $52.00
7 used & new from $52.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Genial!, January 9, 2013
Aparte del diseño que es realmente impecable, es un sacacorchos muy sencillo de usar! Vale la pena el precio. Feliz con la compra.

BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 Unlocked Phone - No Warranty
BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 Unlocked Phone - No Warranty
Offered by Calm Winds
Price: $69.99
26 used & new from $34.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Muy buena compra!, January 13, 2012
Yo vivo en Venezuela y compré este celular para ser usado con Movistar no tuve ningun problema el producto llegó en perfecto estado y al llegar a Venezuela sólo le puse el chip de movistar y funcionó perfectamente. Esta desbloqueado.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 14, 2013 7:16 PM PDT

Built E-PC10-MDT 7-Inch - 10-Inch Laptop Portfolio (Micro Dot)
Built E-PC10-MDT 7-Inch - 10-Inch Laptop Portfolio (Micro Dot)
Offered by Adorama Camera

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and useful!, January 13, 2012
It's obviously very beautiful, and the size is just perfect. The only thing that I complained is for the two inside pockets that only are capable to handle the cable and a little mouse. But It's perfect to carry my 10 inch laptop.

Pfaltzgraff Blue Pointe 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4
Pfaltzgraff Blue Pointe 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect!, January 13, 2012
It's a very nice! You have to see it in person the color it's just perfect! The sizes are perfect too!

Nike B2.9 Gymsack (Special Buy) (Black)
Nike B2.9 Gymsack (Special Buy) (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice backpack!, January 13, 2012
I usually use it and it's great! It's very light and it's closes in a manner that is very secure

KitchenAid KSM155GBRI 5-Qt. Artisan Design Series with Glass Bowl - Raspberry Ice
Offered by always bargain
Price: Click here to see our price
24 used & new from $355.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Perfect! The best!, January 13, 2012
Hi, I'm from Venezuela and my boyfriend gave this to me for my birthday! I'm not an expert on cakes and stuff but I like to do my own cakes and cupcakes!. This appliance is the most beautifull thing! You can't apreciate the beauty on the picture! you have to have it in front of you!. Beside the beauty, this kitchenaid works perfectly, I make my cakes with no effort! As you can see, I am very happy with my gift and I can highly recommend it to everyone, specially in this color, is unique.