Profile for pbarb > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

pbarb RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Shockwize (Tm) Endurance Series LG L41C Ultimate 2 TPU Flexible Skin Shell Armor Protector Cover Case Thermoplastic Polyurethane Shock Absorbing Flex HybridOptimus Realm Exceed LS620 VS450 L70 (TPU White)
Offered by ShockWize
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $4.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, good fit, December 16, 2014
Very nice case; fits the LG L41C perfectly, & looks good on the phone. It doesn't appear to be "sticky", that is provide a good grip, but it really does, no problem holding the phone.

FYI, I ordered the white case. On my laptop & IPAD, the case appeared to be a tan or beige color, but it really is an off-white, or cream color, which looks really good. Also the webpage photo makes the case appear shiny, but is is not (thank goodness).

This will be my third TPU case on different phones, & I really like them because they provide good protection, have a good grip, are lightweight, & thinner than most cases.

4.0 out of 5 stars works great at a great price., July 11, 2012
What can I say,my title says it all. Let me see, pay $1 or $17 for a cable??? It fit a little tight, but no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, July 11, 2012
Initially,the charger worked fine charging my IPad 3gen - it charged it as fast as the Apple oem charger. However I had trouble with the non-ipad connector, so I contacted Enermall, who promptly sent me a replacement. received it in 4 days; the replacement worked fine. great customer service from them, & great a price for an IPad charger. Word of caution; pay attention to any IPad charger you may want to buy, that they actually output 10 watts. Many say they are for the IPad 3 gen, but do not have enough 'juice' to recharge it. this one does.

Delton Platinum USB 30-Pin Data Cable for iPhone 3GS/4/4S and iPod
Delton Platinum USB 30-Pin Data Cable for iPhone 3GS/4/4S and iPod
Offered by CrazyOnDigital Corp.
Price: $2.94
16 used & new from $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat the price, July 11, 2012
Arrived quickly. Works fine on my IPad 3gen. As others have said, the IPad connection is a tight fit but workable. The cable had quite a bit of wiggle at the connector, so I just super glued it to keep the wires from breaking off. great buy

Sony NP-BG1 Premium Compatible Battery Charger Set for Sony Cybershot DSC-H20 / DSC-HX5V / DSC-W290 CMOS Digital Camera
Offered by ATC LLC
Price: $5.31
10 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price & works great, February 12, 2012
Purchase 2 of these for a two week vacation. They were lifesavers for recharging my spare batteries. They worked perfectly. in the "nickpicking" department, they are a little bulky, but for the price they're unbeatable.

2 Brand New Replacement Batteries for Canon PowerShot SX200 IS
2 Brand New Replacement Batteries for Canon PowerShot SX200 IS
Offered by YoKool
Price: $6.06
8 used & new from $1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars works great!, February 12, 2012
What a great price for something that works as advertised. my camera can't tell the difference from the canon batteries.

Roku LT Streaming Player (Old Version)
Roku LT Streaming Player (Old Version)
Offered by chipmonk shop
Price: $70.00
8 used & new from $41.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value....but touchy wifi, February 12, 2012
Not much to add to previous reviews; the LT is a great value, simple to use, movie qualities are satisfactory. My only issue is that the wifi reception speed is touchy. It is very dependent on EXACTLY where it is placed. I have 15mbps wifi in the house, but sometimes can't get more than 3 mbps from the Roku. However when I place my laptop right in the same spot, it always gets 15. overall I've learned to live with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, August 9, 2010
Case does the job; it's a good fit for the Dell Mini 1012, seems well made, the handle is a welcome addition. There is stitching & fabric around the zipper so the zipper never contacts the PC case. The description is a little off in that it says the sleeve has a fleece lining, but in fact it is a neoprene lining, but no big deal.

Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse
Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse
Price: $19.99
118 used & new from $13.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Good mouse, but not for use on light color surfaces, July 30, 2010
I must say that I'm really disapointed in the M510 mouse. I purchased it for use on a light (or blonde) colored tabletop but unfortunately, the mouse does not track very well on light colors. It works great on dark surfaces, or with a newspaper or magazine under it. It is otherwise a very good mouse; the buttons are very responsive.

My only other comment is that in spite of what other reviews say, the mouse does run a little small for someone with large hands. My other Logitech mice are larger & more comfortable for my large hands.

I contacted Logitech support who said that it should track well on light surfaces, that mine mouse may be defective, so I exchanged it but the second one also does not work well on light surfaces.

So if you will use it on dark surfaces, I rate it five stars. For use on light surfaces, it only gets 2 stars.
Comment Comments (18) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 11, 2014 9:10 AM PDT

Rayovac 4.0 Rechargeable  AA 4-Count  (Pack of 2)
Rayovac 4.0 Rechargeable AA 4-Count (Pack of 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price- but don't hold the charge great, December 31, 2009
First let me say that this has to be the greatest bargain out there. These are very good batteries. Yes, they do say 1.2 NiMH on the batteries. I have used them in several high drain applications, & they have held up very well. They do a little less great as hybrids. have forced drained/recharged them several times. I've only had them a month so no long term data, but I've checked their voltage retention against some Maha Powerex hybrids; after 3 weeks, the Powerex were at 13.74 volts, while the Rayovacs were 13.4 volts.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2010 5:29 PM PST