Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Natalie Petrucci > Reviews

Browse

Natalie Petrucci's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Natalie Petrucci RSS Feed (COUNTRYSIDE, IL, US)

Singing Was the Easy Part
Singing Was the Easy Part
by David Chanoff
72 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I REALLY ENJOYED READING THIS BOOK, June 19, 2016
I REALLY ENJOYED READING THIS BOOK. FOUND OUT DO MUCH ABOUT HIM THAT I NEVER KNEW. I WAS AND STILL AM A FAN. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BOOK.

(Set/3) Decortative Christmas Themed Musical Scented Liquid Soap Dispensers
(Set/3) Decortative Christmas Themed Musical Scented Liquid Soap Dispensers

5.0 out of 5 stars and thought it would be a wonderful gift to give to my family and friends this ..., January 31, 2015
I received one of these for Christmas, and thought it would be a wonderful gift to give to my family and friends this coming Christmas.

[Killing Patton Audio CD;KILLING PATTON AUDIOBOOK] by Bill O'Reilly: Killing Patton Unabridged Audiobook (Killing Patton by Bill O'Reilly)
29 used & new from $20.14

5.0 out of 5 stars and he really loved the audio of this book, January 31, 2015
Gave this to a friend of mine who is blind, and he really loved the audio of this book. I was happy to give this to him, as he was in WW!11 .

A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity
A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity
by Bill O'Reilly
Price: $20.89
910 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A BOLD FRESH PIECE OF HUMANITY, February 23, 2010
THIS WAS A GREAT BOOK... I LAUGHED AND CRIED AT THE SAME TIME.. IT REMINDED ME OF MY YOUTH, ONLY FROM A GIRLS SIDE OF IT... (WE WERE JUST A FUN LOVING AND DARING AS THE BOYS WERE) I WILL PASS THIS BOOK ON TO MY FAMILY TO READ. NOW I LOOK AT O'REILLY AND CAN SEE THE SAME MISCHIEVE IN HIS EYES, AS I PICTURED HIM GROWING UP IN THE BOOK..... WILL READ THIS AGAIN. SO MUCH WONDERFUL LIFE LESSONS IN IT...I WOULD HAVE LIKED MORE TO HEAR OF HIS LIFE AND FAMILY NOW. HE BARLEY TOUCHED ON THAT.

The Christmas Sweater
The Christmas Sweater
by Glenn Beck
Price: $16.99
654 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars CHRISTMAS SWEATER, February 23, 2010
This review is from: The Christmas Sweater (Hardcover)
IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME.. I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
i COULD FEEL EDDIE'S PAIN, AND ANGER, AND HIS SENSE OF LOSS. AND I WALKED WITH HIM THROUGH THE STORM..... GREAT BOOK... WILL READ IT AGAIN, BECAUSE I FEEL THAT EVERY TIME I READ IT, I WILL LEARN SOMETHING MORE FROM IT....