Profile for Howard Roy Williams Jr. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Howard Roy Williams Jr. "Book Worm" RSS Feed (New York, NY USA)

The Historical Origin of Christianity

by Walter Williams
Price: $16.55
45 used & new from $12.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative, June 25, 2013
I give both of Walter Williams books four stars instead of five because of my own ignorance in reference to the people and places he mentions. There are so many quantities that are unknown to me, I'll have to read the book again in order to better absorb what I read.

ANCIENT EGYPT: The Light of the World (2 volumes in 1 book)
ANCIENT EGYPT: The Light of the World (2 volumes in 1 book)
by Gerald Massey
Price: $71.99
18 used & new from $71.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Throughly researched well written, June 25, 2013
I have not completed this book, but I find that whenever I read something that was written in the late 19th to early 20th century it often seems to be of superior quality compared to contemporary literature. Massey's writing is comprehensive but also dramatic, and easy to read and still relevant even though it was written over 100 years ago. I would recommend this to anyone who seeks the truth, enjoys excellent writing, and has a desire to go beyond the simple, common place historical explanations and omissions that one is subjected to whenever one delves into the taboo subject of humanity's true origins.

The Prestige
The Prestige
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Movie, June 25, 2013
I found the subject matter (Magic) to be interesting and the film also had some historical validity because it concerned itself with the time frame in history when electricity was being introduced into the lives of the common man and women. The film touched upon the fascination that many of us have with magic which brings back memories of childhood, and also sparking the scientific curiosity that also dwells in some of us. The fact that the film concerned itself with Nicola Tesla shocked me , and I very much liked the climax of the movie.

Sacred Magic of the Qabbalah
Sacred Magic of the Qabbalah
by Manly P. Hall
Price: $5.68
9 used & new from $5.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Manly P. Hall "The Scred Magic of the Qabbalah- The Science of Divine Names", July 9, 2009
Historian A. Ralph Epperson the decidedly anti Masonic author of the underground classic "New World Order" called Manly P. Hall greatest of all the Masonic writers. This little pamphlet roughly 54 pages in length corroborates Epperson's claim, I personally think that Hall was a great writer period perhaps I haven't read enough different authors but as it stands right now I consider Hall to one of the greatest writers 20th century.
Do not be misled because of the brevity of this text into thinking there is not a great deal of information, wisdom and knowledge in this essay. Hall offers a concise yet thoroughly detailed analysis of the symbols which are the foundation of humanity's mode of communication namely; letters and numbers
I personally always have been fascinated by the lucidity and profundity of Hall's writings and in "The Sacred Magic of the Qabbalah" once again Mr. Hall's displayed great knowledge of the ancient teachings combined with an extremely smooth literary style that makes it difficult not to constantly want to re-read his material in mid stream as opposed to reading it straight through.
All in all I would have to give this essay a 4.5 to 5 star rating.

Howard Roy Williams Jr.