Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Jen > Reviews

Browse

Jen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jen RSS Feed (midwest)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Matte Black
Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Matte Black
Price: $249.99
139 used & new from $147.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Best over ear headphones I've owned, November 21, 2015
After having these for a couple of months I must say that they are the best headphones I've ever owned. I have the beats studio wired, awesome...amazing sound, feel great, but need to replace batteries and wired. These headphones sound...can't even believe how great they sound. And so comfortable. No connection issues, battery lasts forever, isolates almost all noise...I love them. I have the powerbeats2 for the gym because these are just too hot (I tried lol). But for walking, working around the house, just wantin to chill...these are the bomb.

iPhone 6s Plus Case, roocase [Plexis] iPhone 6s Plus Slim Fit Ultra Clear Back PC / TPU Skin Case Cover for Apple iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus (2015), Black
Offered by Gizmo Dorks
Price: $12.98
4 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this! I'm obsessed with cases and constantly on ..., March 18, 2015
Love this! I'm obsessed with cases and constantly on the lookout for nice looking cases that aren't bulky but add some protection. Absolutely perfect!

iPhone 6 Plus Case, Rock Classic Shell Hybrid Double Layer Shock Absorbing Armor Defender Case Cover for 5.5 inch Screen Apple iPhone 6 Plus (Champagne Gold/Black)
Offered by oneCase
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this! It's very thin but just the amount ..., February 18, 2015
Love this! It's very thin but just the amount of medium protection I needed. It looks great too!

New Wayzon Premium Plastic Hard Crystal Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 4G, 4th Generation, 4th Gen - Black, Seamless Rear Case Only
Offered by Addmore
Price: $8.99
6 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect slim case for the new iPod Touch 4G, September 16, 2010
I am insanely picky about my cases. I don't want any that add bulk, have to have easy accessibility to all controls, don't want it to be so sticky that you can't put it in your pocket, etc. This is, with the case on, still super thin, my ipod still feels smaller than my 3G w/o the case. It's very slightly rubberized but not to the point where it attracts lint/etc... so very easy to wipe off if I get something on it. It feels very well made and sleek in my hands. It's also very easy to take off and I can still use it in all of my speaker docks. I have no desire to look further... it's perfect! Oh and I can even fit it into my armband to work out w/o even having to take off the case!!!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2011 7:23 AM PST

Belkin Lillian Dual-Fit Armband Case for iPod touch 2G, 3G (Black)
Belkin Lillian Dual-Fit Armband Case for iPod touch 2G, 3G (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for the iPod touch 4G w/ a slim case, September 14, 2010
I got this for my new iPod touch 4g (which is slightly smaller than the 3G). I have the lux crystal case on it (see attached) and a Zagg invisible sheild screen protector. The touch screen works perfectly with this case as well. Very happy with it!
Premium Rubberized Hard Crystal Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 4G, 4th Generation, 4th Gen - Black, Seamless Rear Case Only
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 27, 2010 7:19 AM PDT

Apple iPod touch 32GB Black MC544L/A (4th Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by CoolStuffGuy
93 used & new from $67.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally awesome and so many extra features that they didn't advertise, September 11, 2010
Ok, first off... I had a 3G 8gb ipod and traded up to the 4G 32gb. The camera is awesome, no, its not as good as my 12mp canon but the pics are easily as good as my 3.2 mp on my blackberry, which are pretty good for things like FB and emails. The video is awesome... being able to multitask (google then double tap so you can open up another app at the same time) is really cool as well. It's also thinner and faster than the 3G.

One cool thing that isn't listed is that you can change your wallpaper on your homescreen... not just on the lock screen. Kinda awesome :) And the multitasking is great too.

I give it 5 stars because with ALL of these improvements they didn't even jack up the price. Very impressive.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 12, 2010 12:00 AM PDT

Learning Resources Jumbo Jungle Animals
Learning Resources Jumbo Jungle Animals
Price: $20.88
42 used & new from $20.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality! nice size, February 15, 2008
My son got these at 20 months old and played with them nonstop. They are absolutely his favorite toys. They are not heavy, actually pretty light, and the perfect size. The giraffe is over a foot tall! I waant to get the others now :)

Hamilton Beach 40729 Espresso/Cappuccino Maker with Pod Holder
Hamilton Beach 40729 Espresso/Cappuccino Maker with Pod Holder

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but w/ some clogging issues, February 9, 2008
This worked great for a month or so, then the espresso started coming out so slow I knew something was wrong... so I decided to try to figure it out...
I took the espresso holder thing off and looked up where it attaches and there area bunch of little holes where the steam/water should come out... it looked kinda dirty so I cleaned it w/ a towel, still didn't work, so I used a knife to unscrew the big screw and got it off... oh...my... goodness. There were huge amounts of gunk in there, like a white colored gunk... so I cleaned it out and reassembled and it works fine. Not sure why this happens, but its really gross... and I don't htink the machine is meant for the consumer to take apart, I couldn't get a screwdriver in there, just a knife sideways... from now on I'll be using filtered water and hope it helps.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 10, 2009 2:24 PM PDT

LeapFrog Leapster® Educational Video: Talking Words Factory - For Original Leapster/Leapster 2 systems
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME! My 4yos favorite by far, January 25, 2008
I was hesitant to get this for my daughter. She was 4 1/2 and I thought I should wait until she's in Kindergarten... WRONG! She wanted it so we got it and it is her FAVORITE! She has about 14 Leapster games and this one was BY FAR the one she plays with the most. And the best part is shes learning upper and lowercase letters and their sounds... its just such a great reinforcer to what she kind of knew already. Awesome.

Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil
Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil
Offered by Natural Health Beauty
Price: $20.40
11 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is what "seals the deal" Love it, January 13, 2008
At first I tried my Bare Minerals makeup just w/ the powder, it looked kinda cakey and I couldn't understand what all the fuss was about, then I added this to my regimen. WOW It takes away all shine, makes my pores invisible, literally makes it look like my natural skin. I love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4