Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Chara > Reviews

Browse

Chara's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chara RSS Feed (Mississippi)

Page: 1 | 2
TOX-SICK: From Toxic to Not Sick
TOX-SICK: From Toxic to Not Sick
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is full of great information for healing the body, October 7, 2015
This book is full of great information for healing the body. Well worth the money I spent for this one I downloaded and I also bought the hardcover.

E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, February 18, 2015
I love this book, Big eye opener! And I love Pam's way of writing, it flows and makes you laugh.

Life-flo Pure Magnesium Flakes, 44 Ounce.
Life-flo Pure Magnesium Flakes, 44 Ounce.
Offered by Good Health Store
Price: $17.19
29 used & new from $12.80

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this brand of Magnesium, February 18, 2015
I love this brand of Magnesium, wonderful for soaking in the bath. Lessens all the aches and pains and relaxes me. My skin is so smooth after a bath soak using this product.

NOW Foods Maple Syrup,32 ounce (Grade A, formerly Grade B) (Packaging May Vary)
NOW Foods Maple Syrup,32 ounce (Grade A, formerly Grade B) (Packaging May Vary)
Price: $22.27
21 used & new from $19.55

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best tasting syrup ever, February 18, 2015
This is the best tasting syrup ever, my family loves it. I use it in my lemon drinks, acv drinks, smoothies.

WBM Himalayan Glow Hand Carved Natural Crystal Himalayan Salt Lamp With Genuine Neem Wood Base, Bulb And Dimmer Control.8 to 9 Inch, 8 to 11 lbs.
Price: $18.99
59 used & new from $6.62

5.0 out of 5 stars The most beautiful lamps I've ever had in my life, December 27, 2014
The most beautiful lamps I've ever had in my life, just looking at it relaxes me. Everyone that walks in my house falls in love with these lamps. Everyone wants to know what it is and wants to touch them because they have a beautiful gold, yellow, orange and pink soothing glow. Its such a higher quality than I expected, super nice. I bought 2 lamps and I'm ordering 3 more of them tonight. The packaging was great with No damage. Because the lamps are salt and wrapped in plastic, paper they had sweated a little. This is common with package tight so they can't get air and if you live in a area with high humidity they might sweat a little also. I wish I had known how beautiful they were because I would have gotten many for Christmas gifts. These lamps also help with sinus issues. The best money I have spent in a long time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Shirt, May 26, 2013
I love this shirt on my husband. It does come a little snug than a regular Medium. So if Medium is a tight fit then go up a size. It is cotton so you will also have some strinkage when you you wash it. I wash it, hang it up to dry.

Wild Fermentation: The Flavor, Nutrition, and Craft of Live-Culture Foods
Wild Fermentation: The Flavor, Nutrition, and Craft of Live-Culture Foods
by Sandor Katz
Price: $17.00
144 used & new from $9.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart!, May 26, 2013
This is a very smart investment for your health. It does take up some of your time energy but well worth it. You save money and and save your health.

Miswak Stick - Sewak Al-Falah - Hygienically Processed and Vacuumed Packed - 1 Stick
Offered by Body Essence Inc
Price: $5.25
4 used & new from $1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars love this product!, May 26, 2013
I've had this product for a week now and I love it. My mouth, teeth feel so fresh and clean after using it. I've stopped using my regular tooth brush and paste because this is all it takes. This stick has made my mouth feel more clean than using a brush and tooth paste. The best investment I've made for my health lately.

UPDATE! I use my stick a few times a day and at night before bed. The first day I used it I could tell a healing process had began in my mouth. Some of my teeth had became sensitive at the gum area and the first day it was gone and my teeth feel stronger. My tongue had a white coating for years and after the first day it was been gone. I feel as if my mouth has balance now with helping the good bacteria thrive. I will keep you posted, the best money I've spent on saving my teeth, gums and health lately.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 13, 2013 8:04 AM PDT

Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer.
Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer.
Price: $27.70
8 used & new from $24.24

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, September 4, 2012
I bought the spiral slicer a few weeks ago and I've already used it most everyday. I just love it! It is so easy to operate. Clean up is a breeze, just run hot water over, take the blade out, clean, put it back in, so easy. Yes, this spiral is plastic except for the blade part but it does everything it says it will do. I have totally enjoyed mine and enjoy all the fresh veggies I add to my salads.

Life Lessons for Mastering the Law of Attraction: 7 Essential Ingredients for Living a Prosperous Life
by Eva Gregory
65 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Book..., July 26, 2008
This is a very good book and highly recommend to anyone. I love all Jack's books, all his books are easy reading. This book is wrote simple and easy. It will help you and take you to the next level in your life.

Page: 1 | 2