Profile for pinetop > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

pinetop RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Bermuda Sands Lady Shadow Polo Placket Golf Shirt
Bermuda Sands Lady Shadow Polo Placket Golf Shirt
Offered by Silver Key Tees
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt for larger women Perfect weight and look, August 9, 2014
I have been looking for plain nice polo shirts for women who no longer have their youthful figures and it has been hard. I had one of these from a golf shop in XL and love it but it is a little too snug and I don't like to feel like a stuffed sausage at my age. I bought a couple in XXL and they fit large but looked better on me. I am between XL and XXL so with the XXL I didn't took the side seams in just a little to make the fit better. After trying the XXL, I bought some more and love them. They have no logo and are the right length including the sleeve and are lightweight. I live in Arizona and like a cool comfortable shirt. I have traveled with them and they wash and wear very nicely.

Nike Women's Gung-Ho Polo Sky Blue/White S
Nike Women's Gung-Ho Polo Sky Blue/White S

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit for woman whose not as trim as before, August 9, 2014
With age I have gotten thicker on top than I like with some bulges and am between XL and XXL. This shirt fit me perfect in XXL. It isn't so tight I look like a stuffed sausage, the length is great, not too short and the sleeves are just right and not those short sleeves they are doing now. I have traveled with it and washed it overnight and it looks good and didn't shrink. I have spent a lot of time try to find a decent fitting polo with a light breathable fabric that isn't cheap thin but nice consistency. The contrasting white piping gives it a sharp look I live in Arizona.

Thermos Stainless King 24-Ounce Drink Bottle, Midnight Blue
Thermos Stainless King 24-Ounce Drink Bottle, Midnight Blue
Price: $28.73
18 used & new from $23.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps drinks cold longer -, May 16, 2014
I live in Arizona and it is already 100 out. I keep this thermos as extra water in the car because it is bulky for on the go. I put ice in it first thing in the morning and at the end of the day, after being in the car all day, it still has ice. I have another thermos water bottle 18 oz and I use that more as an on the go bottle. Same cold keeping abilities. Remarkable. It would be nice if it had a handle or grab hook of some sort. This was a remark others made and I agree. This thermos is hard to carry around comfortably but for my purposes I really like it. It seals well and does not leak at all. I have not used it for anything hot yet.

Come Away With Me: Book One in the With Me In Seattle Series (Volume 1)
Come Away With Me: Book One in the With Me In Seattle Series (Volume 1)
by Kristen Proby
Price: $10.79
41 used & new from $6.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful no substance poorly written, March 29, 2014
I did not read most of this book. It is poorly written too much unecessary swearing and sounds goofy as though a 14 year old wrote it. I should have checked more carefully before downloading it. Waste of time

Dying for Dinner Rolls (Cozy Mystery) Book #1 (Chubby Chicks Club Cozy Mystery Series)
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Whimsical and enjoyable read, December 29, 2013
If you need a light distraction that is a quick read this is it. This was just goofy fun and a quick read.

Changing Habits
Changing Habits
Price: $8.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Touching, insightful book in the religious order and their struggles, November 16, 2012
This review is from: Changing Habits (Kindle Edition)
I have never read this before as a different book so it was new for me. Having gone to Catholic School with thoughts of becoming a nun during this very time period, it touched me in how realistic the stories were and all the issues and questions I had at the time. I loved the story development and the characters. Very well written and insightful book.

Already Home
Already Home
by Susan Mallery
Price: $12.68
195 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but different Susan Mallery -, May 27, 2012
This review is from: Already Home (Paperback)
I have read a lot of Susan Mallery but I really liked this book the best. It was great not to have so much romance but it touches a nerve if you have been adopted or given up a child for adoption. The characters were great and I liked the flow of the book.

Hoover Max Extract Dual V All Terrain Carpet Washer, F7452900PC
Hoover Max Extract Dual V All Terrain Carpet Washer, F7452900PC
Price: $239.00
39 used & new from $180.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Easiest Best Floor cleaner, March 20, 2012
I did a lot of research before buying this. On the first cleaning I got back what we paid. You will be surprised at how much dirt this picks up. It is easy to use and therefore, I clean the floors more frequently. I have used it on the carpet and ceramic floors. You must follow the instructions. READ THE MANUAL first just as everyone else has advised. Also the parts are fragile and plastic so don't try to over push or pull. One part to caution you is Part A the Cleaner. The instructions show you lifting up from the floor (wide end) Don't. After removing the containers reach up to the narrow part of part A back to the motor. The clear plastic clears the blue plastic by a smidge. On either side with your finger pop that up.

We love this cleaner.

The Bracelet
The Bracelet
Price: $3.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down -, February 9, 2012
This review is from: The Bracelet (Kindle Edition)
What a well written book. I couldn't put this down. The story is very strong and one many can relate to about what shapes us, communication, grief and overcoming our demons. Great read.

Lust, Money & Murder (Books 1, 2 & 3): A Female Secret Service Agent Takes on an International Criminal (Lust, Money & Murder Series Book 123)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A real page turner, October 23, 2011
I got the first book free and read it and was upset it over. It is part of a series so I bought books 1, 2, 3 and couldn't put it. It is a real thriller and keeps you going till the end. I read all three in one sitting. Can't wait to read more of his books.

Page: 1 | 2