Profile for Carson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carson RSS Feed (Athens, OH USA)

NCAA Colorado Buffaloes Big Game Day Hoodie
NCAA Colorado Buffaloes Big Game Day Hoodie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, especially for the price., September 7, 2013
Well, it looks from some of the other reviews that extra, extra large humans are out of luck on this one, but my XL version got here in one day (with Prime, but it didn't take two days...) and is perfectly-sized. Must be some (or a lot of) misprinted XXLs, because those who got such versions are the only ones returning/complaining on here (and rightfully so...). However, beyond that issue--which only seems to be a problem with XXL (maybe if you order a small, you'll get an XXL...)--the item is of great quality (material, stitching, and print) and style (the pic doesn't really do it justice). Puma would be better, but I'll take an Adidas as a second option, any day. At $21.76, I'd say this is worth almost twice the price, and it's one of the few college hoodies on Amazon that is actually sold by Amazon (and as such is eligible for Amazon Super Saver and Prime delivery). I'd pull the trigger on this one, again, in a second. Really glad I did, the first time, because I had a (seemngly correct) suspicion that the problem was only with XXLs.

Oh, yeah, and GO BUFFS!!!

Upload The Past...Download The Future
Upload The Past...Download The Future
Price: $15.99
14 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the future., May 18, 2012
I was in Philly in the early/mid 1990s when this group was at it's peak. Great band. Cool guys (except Jeff (j/k)). If you like music, you'll love this, too.

SSX - Playstation 3
SSX - Playstation 3
Offered by Price For Less
Price: $12.84
105 used & new from $3.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, May 18, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: SSX - Playstation 3 (Video Game)
I was a bit skeptical due to the other reviews and that it dropped in price so quickly. But, I pulled the trigger, and I'm glad I did. Having gone through the entire series, I actually prefer the "Tour" type controls, although I know there are a lot of other die-hard fans who don't, and so the option to use the old setup is a great move. Also, soundtrack customization is awesome. I have Girl Talk's Feed the Animals and All Day set for the trick and race modes, respectively (although I switch those out, from time to time). It's also absolutely gorgeous. The only problem I have with it is that it only goes up to 720p, which is kinda sad, because it could be even more stunning. However, they maxed out the 720p, and given that the load times are already pretty slow, because the terrain is immense, 1080p might have made the loading times a bit too long. The Mt. Eddie and retro characters DLC is excellent, too--especially for long-time fans--and it's pretty cheap ($7.99). If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't have hesitated. It's rad, dude.

Fujifilm FinePix A150 10MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom
Fujifilm FinePix A150 10MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Piece of Garbage, September 18, 2009
Died within a month. Died while taking pics. No drops. No damage. Just died. FujiFilm "customer service" reps were total jerks, and the process was going to be expensive and cumbersome. Saw it on Amazon last month for $119, along with the less expensive A100 model, which I can't find on Amazon anymore. That's a good thing, because this camera isn't worth a dime, and it should've been taken off the market more quickly than vegetables with E. Coli. Luckily, I'd bought it at brick-and-mortar store because I needed a camera quickly, and it died on day 29. So, I took it back within the 30-day limit for a refund after hassling with a company that obviously has no idea about creating and maintaining relationships with their customers. Too bad, 'cause it took decent pics and movies during the short time it lasted. If only Fuji could've made it last just one more day, they'd have profited well. I have never written a review on Amazon, as far as I remember, but my experience with this camera prompted me to do so. I will never buy another Fuji product again... Period.