Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Baby Sale
Profile for A. Long > Reviews

Browse

A. Long's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Long RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 25, 2007
My cat & I both like this cat tree. It was very easy to put together. It is very stable & does not tip over when my cat jumps on it. The color is a neutral color that goes with most room colors. The price is very reasonable for the excellent quality of this product.

Petmate LeBistro Portion-Control Automatic Pet Feeder, Black, 4.2 Pounds
Petmate LeBistro Portion-Control Automatic Pet Feeder, Black, 4.2 Pounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Great helpful product, October 23, 2007
I really like this product. I originally bought this to use while I was away on vacation. I have continued to use this because it is consistant in feeding the same amount of food at the same time every day. The programing is not difficult if you read the directions. I am very happy with this product. I know that my cat will be fed the same amount of food at the same times every day. This product is a time saver for me & I don't have to plan to be at home for my cat to be fed.