Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for msk > Reviews

Browse

msk's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

msk RSS Feed

Fire Within
Fire Within
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely love, July 11, 2014
This review is from: Fire Within (MP3 Music)
i absolutely love Birdy's voice. this was a great purchase. can't stop listening. "words as a weapon" is my favorite track.

Splendid Women's Lovely Wedge Sandal,Almond,10 M US
Splendid Women's Lovely Wedge Sandal,Almond,10 M US
Offered by PoshStyle
Price: $129.00
2 used & new from $129.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, August 28, 2012
I got these in the tan color and I LOVE them. They are so comfortable, I wore them out all night and my feet did not ache at all. They make my legs look long and gorgeous, especially when paired with a pair of shorts. They are hands down my favorite summer buy.

Skagen Women's 355SSS1 Ancher Quartz 3 Hand Date Stainless Steel Silver Watch
Skagen Women's 355SSS1 Ancher Quartz 3 Hand Date Stainless Steel Silver Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars so beautiful, August 20, 2012
I have always loved these watches and I finally got one, yay! I love it, it is so delicate and thin. My ONLY complain is that I can never see the date when its in the double digits, but otherwise its nice. My job requires me to move around a lot and I have yet to get it caught on anything.

Puma Women's Lakyos 2 Fashion Sneaker,White/Dahlia Purple/Dazzling Blue,8.5 B US

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect, August 20, 2012
Got these for my mom two weeks ago and she loves them! She keeps going on about how light and comfy they are, how much they don't hurt across the top of her feet (that's been a problem). She mostly jogs on the treadmill and she likes they way they cushion her feet on impact. They look great too, very slim fitting. Also, I got her .5 size bigger and they fit perfectly. Hope this helps, I'm usually a Saucony girl but I might check these out when my pair wears out.

Saucony Women's Shay XC Flat Racing Shoe,Pink/Black,10.5 M
Saucony Women's Shay XC Flat Racing Shoe,Pink/Black,10.5 M

4.0 out of 5 stars great shoe but fits small, January 27, 2011
this was a great buy, I bought for the gym and it feels great - great support on my arches and grips well on the treadmill and eliptical. I liked the way the tongue is actually built around my feet, it helps my feet stay centered, and allows for more air to pass through. was also pleased with the extra black laces they sent. BUT it runs a tad small! I went up by 1/2 a size and it was such an exact fit, I'm scared to think how much it would have hurt if I hadn't ordered with caution.

New Perspectives on Microsoft Office Access 2007, Comprehensive (Available Titles Skills Assessment Manager (SAM) - Office 2007)
by Joseph J. Adamski
117 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars great condition, January 27, 2011
This was such a great deal. it was in great condition and the price was awesome ($56 less than my school's book store) + it was delivered on the day the promised - just in time for my 1st assignment!