Profile for Robert > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robert "schwartr" RSS Feed (The world of Farr)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Warrior Inside
Warrior Inside
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, March 10, 2015
This review is from: Warrior Inside (MP3 Music)
I like it....really nothing more to say.

Nick's 25-LTT10-N Men's Shot LTT 10-in Boot Black
Nick's 25-LTT10-N Men's Shot LTT 10-in Boot Black
Offered by BareBones WorkWear
Price: $449.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced!, October 19, 2014
The actual retail value of these boots is around 460-ish dollars. The listed value is grossly overpriced. Whom ever is selling them is a crook! Great boots though and worth the money (if you do not get scammed by this a$$hole)

PEET MO8 Power Cell Shoe Dryer
PEET MO8 Power Cell Shoe Dryer
Price: Click here to see our price
19 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Did what I wanted., July 20, 2014
It's a decent product. It will dry boots over night that are damp from sweat. Thats all I really needed it to do, so it met my expectation. I would have like it to be an American made product like their "Original peet dryer" I do not see the reason to have this one made in chinaland and not the other.

Seiko Men's SGFA09 Dress Two-Tone Watch
Seiko Men's SGFA09 Dress Two-Tone Watch
Offered by Royal watches
Price: $66.00
4 used & new from $66.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, May 5, 2014
This is a very classy looking watch (IMO). Very simple yet elegant. It could have been a bit bigger and it would have been perfect. Unfortunately it arrived broken and had to be returned so I cannot give it a complete review

Wilson Jones Tab Dividers, Insertable, Multicolor Tabs , 8-Tabs, 1 Set (W54311A)
Price: $2.56
24 used & new from $0.85

5.0 out of 5 stars yep, theyr'e tabs., May 5, 2014
I use these things to separate subjects in my binder and they work. My subjects are clearly separated and I am able to find what I am looking for easy enough.

JVC HARX700 Precision Sound Full Size Headphones - Black
JVC HARX700 Precision Sound Full Size Headphones - Black
Offered by HASSLE-FREE
Price: $42.10
101 used & new from $33.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., May 5, 2014
These headphones are incredibly comfortable. The ear pieces are very large and completely cover the ear. The head strap on top can barely be felt at all, the cushion is ample, and there isn't too much pressure on your ears.
Sound wise they are pretty impressive but not perfect (but for 30 bucks, you really should not be expecting perfection). The bass can be hard hitting depending on the source. The highs are very nice but have a very slight echoy/tinny sound to them. The mids could stand out a tiny bit more, but are not too bad.
If you are looking for a very nice set of headphones for about 30 bucks, then I would recommend these. If you are a normal human who thinks 800 dollars for headphones to play videogames is a bit much then get them.

Casio Inc. HS8VA Standard Function Calculator
Casio Inc. HS8VA Standard Function Calculator
Price: $9.14
24 used & new from $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, April 29, 2014
I need a small calculator that fits in my coat pocket. I have used it daily for the last 4 years to calculate drug dosages and it has not let me down. The buttons are just now becoming a little worn, but still work. For the 3 bucks I paid for it, I have got all my moneys worth.

Great Jobs for Biology Majors
Great Jobs for Biology Majors
by Stephen E. Lambert
33 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars For biology majors, April 27, 2014
If you are a biology major and are not fortunate enough to get into a graduate school, then you life careers are basically a pet store manager. You do not need this book to tell you that.

Down to Earth Sociology: Introductory Readings, Thirteenth Edition
Down to Earth Sociology: Introductory Readings, Thirteenth Edition
by James M. Henslin
68 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Sociology is bogus anyways., April 27, 2014
I only bought this book because MSU forced me to. Sociology is a bogus science that has no real value in the real sciences.

Premium Black Dragon Design Snap-On Cover Hard Case Cell Phone Protector for LG Rumor Touch LN510 [Accessory Export Brand Packaging]

1.0 out of 5 stars crap, April 27, 2014
Drop it once and it's broken. Put it in your pocket once and all the fancy design wears off. Just a total waste of money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6